View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: THESE THREADS ARE BECOMING ALL THE SAME TOPICS!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:51 pm 
born to perform.

Listen Guys I understand that this area is all about Restaurant walkaround but all the threads are basically the same questions just in diffrent words. I want to help the best I can but I feel like im saying the same thing over and over again, Im about to start copying & Pasteing my replies into all the posts so that I dont have to spend all the time rewriting the same thing.
If everyone would just read the other threads 1st before making a new one then we can save alot of grief.
You can also use the Search at the top of your screen and just type in a few words on what you want to know and it will find it for you. The search works very well and I feel like alot of you dont even know how well it works. Give it a try tonight and you will see that you will save yourself & others alot of time.
Please dont feel like im trying to be mean, I try hard to help and I will do everything I can to help you not make the mistakes I have made.

Just remember the only true way to learn , is to learn from your mistakes. But if you can learn from others mistakes then it will save you the time and grief of making the mistakes yourself..........I just wish someone would have told me that before I learned myself.

The most important thing to remember is " That Its what you learn after you think you know everything that really matters"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:55 am 
Penguin

Well put!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:11 am 
born to perform.

magicman1462 wrote:
Well put!

Thank you, I was trying to be as nice as I could be wit this subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:46 pm 
born to perform.

well said there syntax yet nothing is going to change because these people want to get replies to there OWN topics heh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:18 pm 
Penguin

LOL, gatts i like your reply buddy. very funny but true, also what i noticed is about the young, and beginning magicians is that they tend to ask a lot of questions even ones they already got advice about and just doing it for attention and can't make up their mind lol. And yeah, im sick of going to some of these forums and reading posts that are the same thing, the purpose of this is for help, not for your own glory or wanting replies to your posts..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:24 pm 
born to perform.

I have to agree with most of what syntax had to say. But, some of the younger magicians do not neccesarily want attention. I think some of the younger magicians are really eager to get into restaurant magic. Therefore us younger magicians (I still consider myself young at 15) would like your gusses help. We rather would not be bashed on, just because some of us forget to search before we type something in. A common mistake I know. And I am not looking for attention! Neither do I think any youngster is looking for attention on these boards. I think it is absurd to even think we are looking for attention and just farting around on these boards. The absolute most helpful I think to us all has been B_magic. He has truely answered all of our questions-even if they were somewhat the same to berfore posts. So, my point is, if you want to accuse us of doing such things, it would actually be more helpful if you could answer our questions.

PS-This post didn't actually really aply to Syntax. And thank you Syntax for all of your past help.