This routine came to me in a dream last night (yeah right). Hey, that rhymed: routine and dream, night and right.
Anyway, U need a silk in a TT and matching color spongeball, a pen, a SMALL notepad, 2 coins, a ring, Pinnacle (or any ring and string routine), rubberbands (for Pinnacle) <-I wear then on my wrist, and a purse frame. Here it goes:
1. you say you are conducting a random survey and take out the purse frame, while asking "can u tell me what this is?" When they do, reach into your pocket and take out the notepad and the TT (with silk) in one hand, and the pen in the other. pretend to add a tally.
2. lay down the pad and say "watch this". reach into the purse and pull out the silk (see another post on here for how to do this). Then, as your putting the purse away, take out the sponge (palmed).
3. show the silk front a back (handing it out takes too long, besides, it's see-thru) then pull the sponge from the silk. I do this my spinning the silk while rolling the sponge out of the palm so it's at the tips of my fingers. As you put the silk away, take out a quarter (again, palmed).
4. I'd do a modified Sylvester pitch, this makes them think one hand is still empty. Squeeze the sponge to show there's nothing in it, then pull the quarter out of the sponge.<--this takes practice to look very good.
5. put the sponge away. Do a French Drop (or retintion vanish if u MUST), put the "coin" away deep in your pocket, and show it's jumped back to the other hand. While your hand's in your pocket take the second quarter. Say "we'll try that again". Do a Sylvester pitch and put the quarter away. It comes back again. Grab the ring while your hand's in your pocket.
6. Say, "The hardest part is not hitting your watch when you throw the coin across, because if you do you get a little ring" tap your watch with the coin while your saying this. Do another sylvester pitch. Say, "Did you here it?" put the coin away. "Did you hear the ring?" Reveal the ring in your hand.
7. Do a shortened Pennicle routine (me) or if you like you can do a ring and string routine.
This routine is not as long as it seems, It actually moves by pretty fast. Tell me what y'all think *cough* B_magic *cough*. Feel free to use this if you like it anyone. Thanks