View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mall
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:48 pm 
Penguin

just thought i share my first big experience at the mall....... i was at the mall infront of a jewelry store about 30 feet from the front jewelry case...... and was doing magic and i noticed a lady in the crowd.... everything i did was a whatever, or stupid to her. yup she siad those things and i heard her so then i got ready for my last effect that i was kinda nervice to do being the first time i was going to unleash it. i asked for a volenteer and i said how about you, she said okay but i can be a [edited] when it comes to stuff like this....... so she chose the card from the deck put it back in. i then pulled out a card sayin uh huh i got it she was like nooo!!!!!1, and started laughing, then i said okay hold on, and bam spin change,quiet for like 8 seconds to let the reaction sink in being that her eyes wer kinda in shock , then i said okay now im going to vanish your card, i did the seesaw move instead of a DL and touched her hand and slowly turned it over, being suprised she was like "where'd it go, u put it in your pocket" i smiled and said look behind you........ she was so suprised the card ended up in the display case there at the jewelry store and man was it a relief when i got done. looked better prolly then im describing it right now, thanks for hearing me out

p.s. if you would like to chat sometime i have aim..... its jamminscrew2k2..... take care and god bless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:30 am 
born to perform.

Man, sounds like you had a good performance for your first time. I would imagine the womans attitude kinda made the effect have a little more of an impact. :D

Congratulations!!!! :wink:

Brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:37 am 
born to perform.

hahaha, i love it when people are being like that and you just shut them up. it doesnt really have to make them lok bad, but it does make you look great and it gives you a good feeling of accomplishment.

Great work, keep it up, and be sure to tell us next time something like this happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:22 pm 
born to perform.

That sounds like a good performance.

It is almost like performing for children in front of their parents. The parents act cool and pretend they know what I am doing...and then slowly their mouth starts to drop and they start asking me how I do that.

I love people who try to be a spoiler...but they are simply amazed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:30 pm 
born to perform.

^ya i agree... its always fun to amaze the spoilers... and it is funny how the parents finally have to admit how baffled they r (as is the case with my aunts and uncles all the time)

Post subject: Re: Mall
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:17 pm 
born to perform.

JayLuiz wrote:
just thought i share my first big experience at the mall....... i was at the mall infront of a jewelry store about 30 feet from the front jewelry case...... and was doing magic and i noticed a lady in the crowd.... everything i did was a whatever, or stupid to her. yup she siad those things and i heard her so then i got ready for my last effect that i was kinda nervice to do being the first time i was going to unleash it. i asked for a volenteer and i said how about you, she said okay but i can be a [edited] when it comes to stuff like this....... so she chose the card from the deck put it back in. i then pulled out a card sayin uh huh i got it she was like nooo!!!!!1, and started laughing, then i said okay hold on, and bam spin change,quiet for like 8 seconds to let the reaction sink in being that her eyes wer kinda in shock , then i said okay now im going to vanish your card, i did the seesaw move instead of a DL and touched her hand and slowly turned it over, being suprised she was like "where'd it go, u put it in your pocket" i smiled and said look behind you........ she was so suprised the card ended up in the display case there at the jewelry store and man was it a relief when i got done. looked better prolly then im describing it right now, thanks for hearing me out

p.s. if you would like to chat sometime i have aim..... its jamminscrew2k2..... take care and god bless

did u make this trick up? or did u buy it cause if so i want it cause it sounds pretty good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:20 pm 
born to perform.

I think it just requires some "Set-Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:28 am 
born to perform.

ya some setup... i just thought of a way i could pull it off, but it might not be the same way he did it...