View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:46 pm 

tamiyakingblackfoot wrote:
1...ime not telling lies...u dont know me nor do u know my manager

2...second ill wear what i want thank you very much

3...i dont lie so i advise u chnage yer views on me

You're right, i don't know you. But I know a liar when I see one, and YOU are a liar. If these kids believe you they will stay exactly like you, unemployed and unemployable because of their attitude and their showing excessive stupidity to managers and customers.

You claim to be from England. Another lie. If you were English you would use the Queens English spelling and grammer. When you do spell words right they are in the American spelling. (i.e. "colour" vrs "color")

You are single handedly giving kids a bad name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:53 am 
Penguin

HEY!

ime a BRITISH MALE AND DONT U DARE SAY IOTHERWISE.I AM FORM BRITIAN U GOT IT!?

DONT U DARE INSULT ME BY SAYING IME NOT

U HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I LIVE

AND SECONDLY US BRITS ALL SPECK IN DIFFERENT WAYS.GEODY....LONDONERS.....ECT. I THINK URE THE LIAR AND HEY I DONT GIVE KIDS A BAD NAME I HAVE A JOB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:01 am 
Penguin

oh btw i bet u have never even been to britain.ure giving us brits a bad name so shut up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:07 pm 
born to perform.

Hey Paddy, Tamiyakingblackfoot lives in Britain cus i know him so just leave it out. What do u get out of trying to prove something that is completely false? And i spell color sometimes instead of Colour and the other way, its a blinking keyboard course ur guna get it wrong. And what kind of name is Paddy? An IRISH one..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:20 pm 

mikeyb1212 wrote:
Hey Paddy, Tamiyakingblackfoot lives in Britain cus i know him so just leave it out. What do u get out of trying to prove something that is completely false? And i spell color sometimes instead of Colour and the other way, its a blinking keyboard course ur guna get it wrong. And what kind of name is Paddy? An IRISH one..........

He has told so many lies in his posts that I did't believe he was limey. I'll take ur word, just not his.

Remember Jerry Adams!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:43 am 
Penguin

Glad that one's over. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:17 pm 
born to perform.

We don't have many curfues in England only if you live in like Dvon or sumthin.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:34 pm 
Penguin

*nods*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:42 am 
born to perform.

Sorry Paddy, but my favourite hobby isn't really lying to people about where i live. I live in Germnay. Oh know i swear it was America. No i know the north pole. What fun will tamiyakingblackfoot get out of this????
Ummmmmmm none.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:26 pm 
born to perform.

A rule that I've often heard is dress like you're going somewhere better later on. Dress a step above the patrons. If it's a casual family restaurant, nice pants and vest or suit is fine. If it's a place that has a jacket and tie requirement, you may want to go with a tux. Whatever you wear, make sure it fits, is clean, and you can perform in it. Nobody want's to see someone in an outfit that is 2 sizes too big or small, has a mustard stain on it and smells like last week's garbage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:42 am 
born to perform.

I usually wear a stained wife beater and my boxer shorts...Oh wait, that's just when I'm practicing around the house.

Hey, can you blame me? I'm just trying to lighten the mood here! Let's stop already with the petty bickering. Can't we all just get along?

Actually, I wear some nice casual pants and a button down shirt. Sometimes when I'm feeling saucey, I'll throw on a sports coat with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:18 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
You're right, i don't know you. But I know a liar when I see one, and YOU are a liar. If these kids believe you they will stay exactly like you, unemployed and unemployable because of their attitude and their showing excessive stupidity to managers and customers.

You claim to be from England. Another lie. If you were English you would use the Queens English spelling and grammer. When you do spell words right they are in the American spelling. (i.e. "colour" vrs "color")

wow... paddy has real super powers. he can see what people look like through the computer... oh man...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:38 pm 
Penguin

Either way, If everyone here could just spell properly, reading this forum would be much easier....

Black Long Sleeve(rolled up)
Black Pants
Pink/Ivory Tie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:28 pm 
Penguin

I wear my M5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 1:21 pm 
Penguin

mmdrk wrote:
paddy wrote:

wow... paddy has real super powers. he can see what people look like through the computer... oh man...

All Paddy is trying to do is lead people in the right direction. He is a working professional which is a lot more than can be said for most people (including me) on this site. Sometimes his posts come across as harsh but some people's heads are filled with such EDITED its the only way to get through to them. I am not taking sides here or wanting this arguement to keep going but Paddy has given excellent real world advice on this forum and it would do a lot of people some good if they took it.

Cursing is against the rules of the forums, even if it is partially coded
-Cowboy