View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:17 pm 
born to perform.

I have fooled MAGICIANS ok get that through your thick skull. and I have done many performances for LAY PEOPLE. IA have been told by many magicians that i have alot of talent and " the world would be at a lose without me." I am 14 and I go to the mall every weekend to do magic, What do you do? Im sure that ur teacher loves your magic.
You dont own Jerry and banacheks DVD do u? becaus ethey teach you how to do a switch. I cant say anymore because of exposer. So be quit about things that you dont know!! So you only know magic that uses JUST ur hands? and what ar eyou guys talking about plates for? THIS IS BEFORE THEY HAVE THEIR FOOD.
I must say that I highly dis like you NIK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:03 pm 
born to perform.

LOL!!!! Oh no! Jerry and Banacheks DVD teaches a switch?? Thats amazing AND completely off topic. I would never have known that unless I OWNED the thing. I didn't understand half the insults you were slinging there partner.

sk8board wrote:
I have fooled MAGICIANS ok get that through your thick skull. and I have done many performances for LAY PEOPLE. IA have been told by many magicians that i have alot of talent and " the world would be at a lose without me." I am 14 and I go to the mall every weekend to do magic, What do you do? Im sure that ur teacher loves your magic.
You dont own Jerry and banacheks DVD do u? becaus ethey teach you how to do a switch. I cant say anymore because of exposer. So be quit about things that you dont know!! So you only know magic that uses JUST ur hands? and what ar eyou guys talking about plates for? THIS IS BEFORE THEY HAVE THEIR FOOD.
I must say that I highly dis like you NIK

WOW are you actually 14? My 7 year old cousin insults people like that! I'm also 14 and perform in public on a regular basis. You my friend, cannot take any kind of critisism, even constructive (and it looks like you greatly need it).

As for my post count, this is another account of mine. I used to come on under the name "Crazy_Hands". I decided to start using to account that gave people my real name. I've made quite a few useful posts in the past, you on the other hand, have not.

No I do not only know magic that uses my hands (whatever that means) I was only telling you that when work in a restaurant, you only have enough room to put your card case down on the table. Trust me I know, I had a job at a restaurant in the summer, but left because I had to go to school. Something that you apparently missed out on, due to your grammar. And maybe the fact that a whole ton of people (most of which much more experienced than you) are telling you the same thing says something. But I don't expect YOU to be able to make that connection :lol:

You need to take it down a notch, all these people are trying to do is help you out and you are getting pissed off at them. If that's what you are going to do then you shouldn't even ask questions.

END OF DISSCUSION!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:16 pm 
born to perform.

U started this u are calling me begginer! And on the DVD there is more than a switch. Buy it and then you can talk about it. And I want to ask you a question. Ok you have a table that is 3ft. by 3ft. There is a table cloth, there are place mats and maybe a flower and pre ser silverware. How can you not do stuff on this? THERE ARE NO PLATES BECAUSE YOU DO MAGIC BEFORE THE FOOD COMES. Do I have to say it again? THERE ARE NO PLATES BECAUSE YOU MAGIC BEFORE THE FOOD COMES. And you said before that I'm not ready because I'm asking questions. How stupid is that statement. I have alot of experience, but not in a paying job so I wasn't sure about it SO I ASK

Discussion is now over

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:49 pm 
born to perform.

Okay lets seriously stop this. I'm sorry if you think I called you a begginer, but all I said was that you may not be ready for restaurant magic. That in no way insults your skill level. I was also only saying that it is very advantageous to have in the hands magic while working restaurant, you will see that once you get your job. You can ask anyone who works restaurant. If you want very good advice get "The Restaurant Workers Handbook". It will tell you all you need to know.

Peace now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:08 pm 
born to perform.

The best advice I can give in this situation is get Jim and Jerry's book Restaurant Workers Handbook. This will teach you a lot and let you know if you are ready or not...

I gotta say if you're going to be confrontational all the time you've got your work cut out for you..

Hope this Helps
Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:27 pm 
born to perform.

thank you Adammcd