View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Two knock-dead closers
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 232
Location: Check out my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need two more closers for my set. I already have invisible deck as one closer. But I'd like two more effects that quickly reset, have decent angles, packs fairly small, and has that "knock em dead" type response I'm looking for.

I'd really appreciate an answer.

Thanks in advance,

Awesome Austin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
You will find one of them in Tyler Wilson's Dominatricks book.

It is a fantastic book and the last effect in the book is what you are looking for. I made a review of the book here, so search for it and you will thank me later.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:55 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 204
The last effect was meant as an opener. I think the first effect in the book (Compost It) would satisfy one of your needs. Get Dominatricks anyway. Fantastic book.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 232
Location: Check out my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmmm... I look into that book. Thank you.


Does anyone else have any good closers?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 107
the closer? :lol:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=905


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 2339
Location: California
Panic by Aaron Fisher is a great trick for restaurant magic now that I think about it. That would be good for a closer.

Also a good ACR would be good or Paperclipped by Sankey.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 232
Location: Check out my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, here's the thing: if possible, I would like non-card tricks.



Any bright ideas?

Thanks for all the response thus far.


_AUSTIN+


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:37 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Posts: 1709
zectar wrote:


QFE. 8) (No cards here; and it's powerful, too).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:17 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 18 Nov 2007
Posts: 60
Do you do any dollar bill magic? May as well have them get some money out and do something with it... never know, it may be given to you as a tip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:21 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
I know you may not like cards, but I really enjoy Joshua Jay's Impossible Three. It is a great effect, and is totally impromptu, so you can go into it at any time during your routine. Liquid Metal might be something else to look into... performed correctly that effect can be an absolute killer. Good luck!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:00 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 232
Location: Check out my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThePhenomenalist wrote:
Do you do any dollar bill magic? May as well have them get some money out and do something with it... never know, it may be given to you as a tip.


I do perform a few; The stealth pen and bill switch are two of them, but none of these have the "amazingness" I'm looking for. I must say that the stealth pen is more along the lines of amazing in which I am thinking, though.

Are there any bill tricks that fulfill my "requirements" (lol) that I haven't already stated? The floating bill is too annoying (the setup) and can break too easily. And for fraud, its not impromptu.

Thanks again homies


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:01 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 232
Location: Check out my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adjones wrote:
I know you may not like cards, but I really enjoy Joshua Jay's Impossible Three. It is a great effect, and is totally impromptu, so you can go into it at any time during your routine. Liquid Metal might be something else to look into... performed correctly that effect can be an absolute killer. Good luck!


Well I do like cards, but I want a balance. Not too many cards tricks, and not to little. I already have enough. Savvy?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:00 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
AustinWaldo wrote:
adjones wrote:
I know you may not like cards, but I really enjoy Joshua Jay's Impossible Three. It is a great effect, and is totally impromptu, so you can go into it at any time during your routine. Liquid Metal might be something else to look into... performed correctly that effect can be an absolute killer. Good luck!


Well I do like cards, but I want a balance. Not too many cards tricks, and not to little. I already have enough. Savvy?


lol, was that your thread I said that in? That wasn't an insult, that was just a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean. But anyway, I do highly recommend Impossible Three... it's now one of my favorite effects.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:30 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 232
Location: Check out my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adjones wrote:
AustinWaldo wrote:
adjones wrote:
I know you may not like cards, but I really enjoy Joshua Jay's Impossible Three. It is a great effect, and is totally impromptu, so you can go into it at any time during your routine. Liquid Metal might be something else to look into... performed correctly that effect can be an absolute killer. Good luck!


Well I do like cards, but I want a balance. Not too many cards tricks, and not to little. I already have enough. Savvy?


lol, was that your thread I said that in? That wasn't an insult, that was just a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean. But anyway, I do highly recommend Impossible Three... it's now one of my favorite effects.


no. lol

But yeah, I say it all the time. haha

savvy?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
Must have been one of my Essays... anyway, sorry I got off subject. Back to helping you!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.