View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Only impossible effects
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:53 pm 
born to perform.

fspigeon wrote:
Phant wrote:
Soon, around a half year, I will start my job as a professional magician at a resturant. Problem is I only do close-up magic. I need to know resturant suitable tricks, as least set-up as possible, and skill-level is not an issue. I need these to be impossible: I mean like Spun or Paperclipped, an Ambitiuos card routine is about as low as I'd stoop.

Can anyone help me out?

How long ya been doing close up magic? I wouldn't set a time until you do restaurant work, I would practice for restaurant routines, and go when you are ready...

LOL...this thread was started in November of 2005 and there has not been a single response by the intial poster since. Note that, according to his timeline, he should currently be working as a "professional magician at a restaurant." I wonder how that worked out...

Of course, we've heard nothing from him. So...he either failed at his goal and has given up magic and slunk off in defeat...or he has actually become a professional restaurant magician and realized that hanging out here is a complete waste of time. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:05 pm 
Penguin

TheCaffeinator.... you are one heck of a mindreader... I was reading the thread and was going to mention the same thing and here you already predicted what I was gonna say. :o