View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why drunks are the best
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:25 pm 
Penguin

First off they are easy to impress.

I have a 10 minuit routine that gets me about 100-150 bucks a show, just by lpaying to the non drunks and teasing the real drunks. The moment I remember most was when a real wasted scruffy looking man said, "hey magick boy, do something magical to me." So I put a quarter in my hands and then put my other hand on top of it, it was great because i said, "Press on my hands" and when he did, i kept them closed and then I go, "Look, it dissapeared" then before he could say something i go" And now its back!" and open my hands for the first time. He tottally bought it and was like, "Now thats a good one, If i could do that id make millions!" of course the others knew what happened and went into fits of laughter.....

I think that was my favorite 'trick' Ive ever done just becasue of the look on his face, he 100% bought it. A true kodak moment....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:28 pm 
born to perform.

Sounds like it was really funny. I haven't seen a drunken person on the streets for ages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:33 pm 
Penguin

yeah, I have to acually go into the bars to find them, and even then its hard for good quality drunks, becasue bartenders will generally kick them out if they get to sloshy. I acually try to avoid the ones on the street, Im scared i might spook them and they'll shank me.......which wouldnt be fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:57 pm 
Penguin

So you get 100-150 dollars for a 10 min. routine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:31 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
PhillyPa wrote:
So you get 100-150 dollars for a 10 min. routine?

it was monopoly money. They made him do a "show" after he landed on boardwalk. it was only 1 trick, a card trick (3 rows / 7 cards), but it took him 10 minutes to get it right.

They told him he wouldn't have to go bankrupt if he could do the trick.

Post subject: Re: Why drunks are the best
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:57 am 
Penguin

Hasagawasan wrote:

I have a 10 minuit routine that gets me about 100-150 bucks a show, just by lpaying to the non drunks and teasing the real drunks. The moment I remember most was when a real wasted scruffy looking man said, "hey magick boy, do something magical to me." So I put a quarter in my hands and then put my other hand on top of it, it was great because I said, "Press on my hands" and when he did, I kept them closed and then I go, "Look, it dissapeared" then before he could say something I go" And now its back!" and open my hands for the first time. He tottally bought it and was like, "Now thats a good one, If I could do that id make millions!" of course the others knew what happened and went into fits of laughter.....

I think that was my favorite 'trick' Ive ever done just becasue of the look on his face, he 100% bought it. A true kodak moment....

Hahaha I do that to the specialy chalenge people at my schoolHILARIOSE but I guess a little mean

Post subject: Re: Why drunks are the best
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:06 am 
born to perform.

EvanZ wrote:
Hasagawasan wrote:

I have a 10 minuit routine that gets me about 100-150 bucks a show, just by lpaying to the non drunks and teasing the real drunks. The moment I remember most was when a real wasted scruffy looking man said, "hey magick boy, do something magical to me." So I put a quarter in my hands and then put my other hand on top of it, it was great because I said, "Press on my hands" and when he did, I kept them closed and then I go, "Look, it dissapeared" then before he could say something I go" And now its back!" and open my hands for the first time. He tottally bought it and was like, "Now thats a good one, If I could do that id make millions!" of course the others knew what happened and went into fits of laughter.....

Hahaha I do that to the specialy chalenge people at my schoolHILARIOSE but I guess a little mean

OMG you did not just say this. how old are you? 12? jeez, edit that out and say you're sorry, you might offend someone. that is in no way funny or acceptable. presenting magic to mentally challenged people to entertain them is one thing, but to make evident there challenge is cruel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:20 pm 
born to perform.

the best trick to perform on a drunk hands down is tells bell with a three bell monte.

-thank you