View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:48 am 
Emperor Penguin

All that has been suggested... and this is another really old topic. I have a feeling you are bringing back old topics just to raise your post count. And how is reading a book going to help him practice his pickpocketing skills?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:12 pm 
Penguin

oasis604 wrote:
YOU POSTED THIS QUESTION 2 TIMES WITH DIFFERENT TOPIC NAMES AND YOU TYPED THE QUESTION DIFFERENTLY........WHY

YOU DOUBLE POSTED...........WHY
as for your question as people said 2 people is great me and my best friend both pickpocket he is better with watches and im more of a pocket guy. Its awesome going around school at lunch practicing on other stundent then stopping them and saying "You dropped this!" and they have no clue we took it!

Post subject: Pick pocketing practice
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:38 pm 
Penguin

I just practice pickpocketing by actually getting out there and doing it. i will pickpocketsomeone on a bus or something, and if they catch me, i'll stop and run away at the next stop. but if they don't catch me i'll either slip it back in w/ a note saying i pickpocketed them and am now mocking them, or i'll go into an effect. One time my friend even then proceeded to tell the guy he pickpocketed that he dropped his wallet, and theguy bought it. it isn't that hard to practice, just do it in real life situations, and you'll be surprised at how many people don't realize they just got robbed.

Post subject: :P
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:00 pm 
Penguin

Im such a good pickpocketer... I stole the weapons of mass destruction for saddam hussein, thats why nobody can find dem :)

Post subject: Re: :P
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:41 pm 
born to perform.

p3nguinm4gic wrote:
Im such a good pickpocketer... I stole the weapons of mass destruction for saddam hussein, thats why nobody can find dem :)

lol

Post subject: Re: :P
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:44 pm 
Emperor Penguin

p3nguinm4gic wrote:

Can you teach me? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:54 pm 
Penguin

sorry top secret lil dude :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:49 pm 
Emperor Penguin

p3nguinm4gic wrote:

Lil dude? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:22 pm 
Penguin

adjones wrote:
p3nguinm4gic wrote:

Lil dude? :?

...big dude...? :)

Post subject: practice plus great technique
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:30 am 
Penguin

Search pickpocketing on youtube and find "the real hustle" and you'll find the right one that illustrates a great technique that I use and is fool proof if you can master it. I myself am FAR from MASTERING it but I CAN do it without people noticing. He makes a "fake" wallet from folded up newspaper (that I personally tape to keep it from falling apart) and he takes the wallet, and as the wallet comes out it creates a "slide" type of thing. There is when you put the newspaper in as the wallet is still coming out. Tips on this are

1. DO NOT use this technique on deep pants. Play with this on different pants and see how your fingers work with them.
2. I use my thumb and forefinger and i do not use a "gentle" touch. You should do it forcefully and rapidly. But smoothly.
3. search for Techniques of the professional pickpocket. and you can download it. here http://rapidshare.com/files/23271025/Te ... pocket.pdf
4. This technique DOES involve a shove or push. And don't just brush them....push them decently hard.
5. Timing is key. It took me about 5 days to accomplish this tech successfully. Be patient and ask for help from family and close friends and let them give you feedback. This is CRUCIAL for pickpocketing skill development.

Besides that I dont know what else to say. I was at six flags and I wanted to try this tech out on this older guy. In his mid 40's I'd say. All i did was bump and just touch his wallet....i did NOT take it. And afterwards my friend told me he patted himself down. So I wouldn't recommend older folks for beginners. Try younger punks and so on. This is a great skill to have for magic and otherwise *wink wink*.

Post subject: practice plus great technique
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:32 am 
Penguin

Search pickpocketing on youtube and find "the real hustle" and you'll find the right one that illustrates a great technique that I use and is fool proof if you can master it. I myself am FAR from MASTERING it but I CAN do it without people noticing. He makes a "fake" wallet from folded up newspaper (that I personally tape to keep it from falling apart) and he takes the wallet, and as the wallet comes out it creates a "slide" type of thing. There is when you put the newspaper in as the wallet is still coming out. Tips on this are

1. DO NOT use this technique on deep pants. Play with this on different pants and see how your fingers work with them.
2. I use my thumb and forefinger and i do not use a "gentle" touch. You should do it forcefully and rapidly. But smoothly.
3. search for Techniques of the professional pickpocket. and you can download it. here http://rapidshare.com/files/23271025/Te ... pocket.pdf
4. This technique DOES involve a shove or push. And don't just brush them....push them decently hard.
5. Timing is key. It took me about 5 days to accomplish this tech successfully. Be patient and ask for help from family and close friends and let them give you feedback. This is CRUCIAL for pickpocketing skill development.

Besides that I dont know what else to say. I was at six flags and I wanted to try this tech out on this older guy. In his mid 40's I'd say. All i did was bump and just touch his wallet....i did NOT take it. And afterwards my friend told me he patted himself down. So I wouldn't recommend older folks for beginners. Try younger punks and so on. This is a great skill to have for magic and otherwise *wink wink*.