View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: stealing the show
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 pm 
Penguin

hi, I'm new to pickpocketing and i've searched for a few videos and books.
I came across stealing the show of James Freedman and mastering the art of pickpocketing... I was just wondering which one you think is better, I really don't like the thumb and index finger grab of mastering the art of pickpocketing...
also I wanted to ask what you do for practice, I hang a coat on a chair and put it on top of my bed with a bell sewn to the pocket, I was wondering if this is any good or if you have better ways to practice. once i'm able to remove the object without the bell making a sound that means I'm ready?
I've tried already on my friends but get cought 1/4... getting a manequine is way out of my budget and paying for someone to let himself get pickpocketed 1000 times is hard to come acros. I also hang some pants from the roof and practice the back pocket lift but it's just not the same on a person, i find myself with the object stuck in their pants... they say that no matter how tight the pocket is, you can still remove the object.
also, two more things, I some times find it hard to bump into the person to make a steal, i get too nervouse and end up doing a real sloppy job and getting cought.
second thing is, I have a disability in my left arm, which has a reduced movement speed and can't grab an object from a pocket, I wanted to know if even if I can use only one hand if I will able to become a good pickpocket magician, not a great magician (which I can't because of my disability), just a good one.