View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What's the best way to learn the watch steal
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:01 pm 
Penguin

i want to get a video on the watch steal but i dont know which one to get. which video do you think would be the better one to get? and when you do perform this trick, do people ever catch you when you are doing it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:00 am 

Mastering the Art of Watch Stealing is probably the best DVD for this subject. I steal watches to get a small group laughing. I usually do a trick poorly so I get caught. Then when they catch me, I say ok, you win, here is your prize. then I give them their watch. it gets great reactions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:37 pm 
born to perform.

Yu need to learn how to steal only 3 types of watch in your life 1-Buckle type 2-Flip tab 3- expanded metal type so i recommend Mastering art of Pickpocketing because in this dvd it teaches you how to steal these 3 types of watches and also ou will learn how to pickpocket too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:45 pm 
born to perform.

Urghh.. don't get anything by James Coats, and majority of the other magicians will tell you so as well. Both his DVDS were absolutely TERRIBLE. Get Chappy Brazil's Watch Steal video which is THE best video you can find on the watch steal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:55 pm 
Penguin

I recommend Chappy Brazil's Watch Steal Video far more than James Coats'. Another good source (not as good as CB's but still better that JC's) is called Watch Bandit. There's also a great booklet that will probably be pretty hard to find called "The Art of Stealing Watches." I picked it up at a lecture and it contains a bunch of full routines which encorporate a watch steal as part of their presentations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:20 am 
Penguin

mastering the art of pickpocketing is a great dvd for stealing watches. because it includes ncholas byrd and james coats. now nicholas byrd is a left handed pickpocket and james coats is a right handed pickpocket so you get two different perspectives on how to watch steal and pickpocket unlike ne thing else in the industry.