View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How do you practice the watch steal??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:43 pm 
Penguin

How do you practice the watch steal? You can't just go up to someone and try to take their watch, can you? I tried practicing on family and friends, but they are expecting it after a few tries. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:24 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Oh yeah? Well a 7 nation army couldnt hold me back biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch
roll up some bubble wrap the size of a wrist and put in a fifty hours or so of practice and see how much pressure you put on the bubles. Oh, and if they pop you might want to stick to ambitious card routines. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:21 pm 
born to perform.

Freed wrote:
roll up some bubble wrap the size of a wrist and put in a fifty hours or so of practice and see how much pressure you put on the bubles. Oh, and if they pop you might want to stick to ambitious card routines. :wink:

i dunno, but the bubble wrap might be a bit to strong... try just doing it when u feel like it to strangers while performing regularly, and try to find ppl who might actually not punch u in the face....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:55 am 
Penguin

A little decietful but, put there mind on something else entirley ( I have been pickpocketing for 3 months )

I have been engajed in a card game and taken a watch..

I also use the right is left method ( if you would like I will send you a PM about that)

Just try to get there minds focast on something else dont even mention pickpocketing I discovered when I had started talking about it people started watching for it so I just stopped for amonth and started back. The never knew what hit them.

Big tip on leather bands, cause force... have a reason to be there shake there hands the will not fill the band comeing lose then if the trick dose not work pocket the watch and say, " That trick was a bust... Do you believe in time travel?" after the respond yes or no say, " Well do you think I could make time travel back and let me try that trick again..? Nuh I dont think I can, BUT I can make time travel from your wrist to my pocket!" and pull it out. Thank them for helping in the trick. and move on into something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:53 pm 
Penguin

I practice on the arm of an office chair. I can simulate the handshake, the pat on the shoulder, take the watch, and spin the chair around for the flash over the back of the chair. If the arm of the chair isn't thick enough, wrap it with a towel to increase the girth.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:22 pm 
Penguin

I actually practice on myself untill it's perfect. Then i try it on all my family members untill it's flawless then i try on close friends from school, and now i can take leather band and expanded clasp really easily.

My $.02 IVAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:02 am 
Penguin

Just get a broom.
Wrap a towel around the stick
Grab some safety pins or tape to stop it from getting of the broom
Put a watch on it.
Your, done, this is my way to practice and it works perfect