View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:51 pm 
born to perform.

dazig2 wrote:
you think it would be a good idea to attach the end of the peice of cardborad a peice of thin elastic so that when you tap there wallet then you release the peice of card board and it will pull the wallet out of there pocket??
what? you lost me on attach the end of the peice of cardboard to a pice of thin elastic... now, what are you trying to say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:18 pm 
Penguin

better yet dont even use double sided tape at all but take a strip of metal and make a square hook thin enough to grab a wallet at the bottom so that you dont have to pat the persons butt. just stick it down the pocket and use the misdirection of your choice and hook it and pull it out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:20 pm 
Penguin

ok you have the elastic hooked to the inside of your sleeve with a saftey pin and the other end attached to the peice of cardboard so you can puch it in and give a pat for your misdirection and let go of the card board and it will jerk the wallet out of there pocket nice and smooth.

Post subject: Re: ok ok heres a gimmick
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:21 pm 
born to perform.

haydini wrote:
one of the more simpler gimmicks ive made for pickpocketing and watch stealing is what i like to call "the steal of stick"
heres what you need (remeber i mentioned this is one of the more "unproffesional" ones ive made so dont have a cow

first get a long skinny peice of card board, and some very very strong double stick tape, my dad works with this stuff so the tape ive got is very strong anyways, the cardboard should be skinny enough to fit in someones pocket but tall enough that it sticks out about an inch, cover the part the of the cardboard that will be in the pocket (not the inch thats sticking out) anyway you have this gimmick in your hand or whatever, i do this in the halls whenevery one is touching and bumping, but you slide this into there back pocket as you bump and kinda bump them on the butt so the tape sticks to the wallet, now what youv got is a peice of cardboard with the wallet stuck to it in grabbing reach, so once its in you appologize and maybe do a trick then when the walk again dont bump them but just say oh youve got something on your pants and brush their leg off as you do this actually tug on the pant leg to straighten the pocket and pull up on the cardboard and youve got thier wallet. i only use this particular gimmick when the wallet is really deep, it alows you to have something to grab ahold of

im busy brainstorming for some new ones so i cant post the others right now
haydini

I prefer to use my hand over gimmicks for pickpocketing........but that is cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:54 pm 
Penguin

There's one idea...you need a portable robot and a syringe of Novocaine.

1) Stick the Novocaine in their bum so they don't feel anything :P.

2) Program the robot to grab their wallet while you stand in front of them.

3) Tada!

Kati

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:03 pm 
Penguin

:D yeah thats a cool idea and pretty funny just like rdcastles image on the side you have to tell me where u got that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:45 pm 
born to perform.

but then that would be really expensive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:18 pm 
Penguin

worth a try but it seems like it could get caught easily in the picket and come off... I will try this though