View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Have you ever
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:39 pm 
born to perform.

Have you ever got caught,what did they do and what was the best steal youve done???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:45 pm 
Penguin

LOL I hope somebody replies. I want to know too. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:35 am 
Penguin

... I have got caught twice, but I let myself get caught.. If that makes sence..

Um. there reaction, the knew me so it was all good.

Best steal I ever done, pickpocketed a guys cigs, and putpocketed a deck of cards in there place... After he told me there was no way I could do it..

Or, A guy that made me mad at a ball game, so I bumped into him and took his wallet and sat down next to him a little later and started running through his wallet in front of his girlfriend. ( I did not steal anything from him, I just went through his property )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:08 pm 
Penguin

sweet i bet he was pissed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:18 pm 

Mayo wrote:
... I have got caught twice, but I let myself get caught.. If that makes sence..

Um. there reaction, the knew me so it was all good.

Best steal I ever done, pickpocketed a guys cigs, and putpocketed a deck of cards in there place... After he told me there was no way I could do it..

Or, A guy that made me mad at a ball game, so I bumped into him and took his wallet and sat down next to him a little later and started running through his wallet in front of his girlfriend. ( I did not steal anything from him, I just went through his property )

I did just about the same thing at the movies, waiting in line. I did not go through it, I just took it, and when he went to pay for his ticket I said let me take care of that, and put his wallet on the counter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:36 pm 
Penguin

I am VERY green at pickpocketing. However, at my old unit in Auburn, AL, I pinched a soldier's wallet. Then, I couldn't figure out a "good" way to give it back. I guess I hadn't thought that far ahead, yet. Anyway, my civilian job is as a locksmith. Using that, I picked his personal locker, set his wallet on his shelf inside, and locked it back. I bet that was real confusing, but he probably just thought he had forgotten it there that morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:34 pm 
Penguin

I've gotten cought taking a wallet once and a tie once. The people didn't really mind cause everyone at school know that i'm a magician. The best steal for me might be when my friend came to my job(dunkin donuits) and I took his cd player from his coat pocket. I've also taken cigs. I also took 2 matching Rolex Style expanded watches from 2 twins.

IVAn

Post subject: picking
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:05 pm 
Penguin

picking a victim for a pickpocketing is crucial, once I got caught by the wrong person and had to rely on some fast thinging to get out of it (pretended I took it to do a trick and do a watch vannish and put it back on his wrist in the vannish) yet the sweetest pick I've done is I have a spec select and sign a card while I go on his other side my back turned, while the crowd gathered around the card sheilding me from view I tugged on the chain the guys wallet was atteched to, I took the wallet off, and asked to have the deck handed to me, I controlled their card did a mercury fold, and put it in his wallet, then I had them shuffle the cards in the same circle manner and slipped his wallet back, sounds impossible but these were huge pockets, the only time i ever tried something taht daring. I said I was going to make his card vannish, and they went throught the deck it was gone, then I asked for tips, the man readilly took out his wallet, after an amazing feat of magic where I barely touched the cards, opened his wallet and there folded in forths was his card, he swore so loud, now at this point noone else knwe the card was there yet, he took it out and showed them it was in his pocket where " I never went near" (his showing attracted more people,) and I recieved a $20 tip from him because he already had his wallet out and he was [edited] himself! :twisted: still can't believe I got away with it!