View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Funny story...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:02 am 
Penguin

A guy that I know here was telling me that his brother just called...here's what the conversation was like:

Chris: "Hello?"

Chris's Brother, "Hi, Guess where I am at?"

"Uh, where?"

"In jail..."

"What the heck did you do?"

"Oh, just did some pickpocketing of a police officer...bumped into him and got his ammunition clip...asked in about 15 minutes if you wanted it back, got a funny reaction, he took it back, and then I handed him a pile of bullets to see if he wanted those too..."

--------------------------------
Forunately Chris said that he knew all the officers at the jail from his "days" so he called them and they officers told him that they were just holding his brother to play with him...they we're going to let him out son...I just thought that was kind of funny...And it's true...

Post subject: nicholas byrd story
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:36 pm 
Penguin

that is really funny. nicholas byrd had a fun experience a little while back with his skills. he was walking out of a mall in gainesville, florida and these two guys came up to him and asked him if he could help them with how to read a bus schedule and he happily oblidged because he is cool like that. and he felt on of the guys brush against his back pocket where his wallet was. adn he casually adjusted his pants to make the guy not take his wallet. then the guy made a second move for the wallet and nicholas grabbed his wrist with his hand "in the cookie jar" and he said "before youmake a move like taking somebody's wallet you need to know what you are doing. and to that he reached into his pocket and pulled out the guys wallet which he has swiped when the guy failed his first attempt. needless to say i think his pickpocketing days are over.

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:02 pm 
born to perform.

those are pretty funny! lol