View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Please read this i need your comments asap thanx.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:20 pm 
Penguin

I saw a David Blane Special today in which he performed a car effect and @ the end the spectators watch enede up ionside his poiket. I alwa7ys have know wut watch stealing, pick poketing was ect. but never nhew how it was done. And I cant wait ne longer I must no how to do it and i want to purchase the watch steal video and a pickpoketing video that this shop carries. However i am cautious because i am only 14 yrs old but i am redy to practice as much as needed (and hear its a lot) but my main coccern is nbot that i have small handsd 4 a 14 year old but of course they wouldnty be as big as mosrt of u guys and im wondering if that would effect my performace? I mean would i beable to do it? I m,ust need your help i am open to n e and all suggestions I wantt to hear from every one thatnk u yioor comment will save me time and money (niethe3r of which i have that much of) but no i will practice as ,much as needed if it will do n e good with my size of handsa so thatx a bunch!
:D :)

Pat Dog

Post subject: Pickpocketing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:19 pm 
born to perform.

Hi. I have "Mastering the art of Pickpocketing" DVD and trust me, you don't need big hands to pickpocket. The DVD teaches you how to steal belts, ties, wallets, cellphones, money, 3 kinds of watches ( You will learn 8 kinds on "Mastering the art of Watch stealing ) ect.
If you want to be a good pickpocket magician I would HIGHLY recomend you to buy "Mastering the art of pickpocketing" because it has everything you need to know about pickpocketing.
After watching it I have stolen belts, wallets, yes everyting. Only for entertainment of chourse.
Hope this helps and good luck to you!!! :lol: :lol: :) :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:24 pm 
Penguin

hey i just bought the dvd and havent gotten it so who exactly i mean what kind of croud can you do that to without being beaten to the ground

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:38 pm 
Penguin

well i just got my dvd last week, i already pick pocketed many of my friends i think there the best to practice one because, Say you make a mistake, or your presentation is bad, or diversion , there always there to help you with your act.

the video is great no doubt about it. Although i think it could of give more details. There very straight up, Alot of the questions we have should of been answered in the video...

I am also 14 years old i have very small hand too, its easier in the pockets. And i think there is gona be no problem with watches as long as you can overlap the civilians wrist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:57 am 
born to perform.

what is up with your typing man, ive only just turned 15 and, not meaning to boast, i hardly make any mistakes,,,,,,,, try proof reading your posts before sending them.....sorry to be harsh but it is very difficult to read!

ANYWAY, back to the point, i purchaced the art of pickpocketing and wasent really impressed, it is mostly just common sense missdirection!

although there were a few things i needed to know about the watch stealing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:24 pm 
born to perform.

the dvd's are super blunt and too the point u dont need videos only practice pickpocketing is about feel more than anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:51 pm 
Penguin

But what about watch stealing, i am also new to this and i have bigger hands i would say then patdog, but i want ot know more an about watch stealing and not just one kind of watch, but is there a "mastering the art of watch stealing" DVD here on penguin? If not, where is a good place to find it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:49 pm 
born to perform.

[quote="jigga1boy"]well i just got my dvd last week, i already pick pocketed many of my friends i think there the best to practice one because, Say you make a mistake, or your presentation is bad, or diversion , there always there to help you with your act.

wow u have good friends :lol: , mine are always trying to get the secrets out and say that they did find out ( they never do) they would be all proud of themselves that they found out how it worked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:21 pm 
Penguin

Brutis there are watch stealing vids here on Penguin can't tell you how they are though I dont have any. Just type in Watch Stealing in the search bar on the web site. By the way we need to get together to practice our routine ok, Brutis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:41 pm 
born to perform.

urrghhhh, the grammar on this topic is pretty aweful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:46 am 
Penguin

I agree....Magic_Roy-aweful! think about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:02 pm 
Penguin

ok im confused...how can people not get caught after having there dvd for a week...i have had mine for over two months and i have gotten caught every time i have made an attempt.please tell me if i am doing something wrong