View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Reaching into guy or gals pants
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:57 pm 
Penguin

Ok,
I'm just a little unfortable with reaching into guys or gals pants to get wallets, keys, etc.
What do you guys think?
josh

p.s. I've already taken 2 wallets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:00 pm 
People who are uncomfortable with touching shouldnt be pick pockets. Also, I would be careful with reaching into girls pants. If I saw you do that to my GF, You would get a lot of pain coming your way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:53 pm 
Penguin

its simple and hard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:20 pm 
Penguin

Well, in my opinion, a man should not do any pickpocketing move that involves a signifcant amount of contact to a woman. It's just innapropriate. So, watch steals, reaching into the pocketbook, go for it, but you really shouldn't be reaching into a girl's back pocket. Also, women's pants tend to be tighter, and it's very difficult to get into their pockets quickly without being noticed.

And, if you can't bring yourself to reach into a guy's backpocket, you probably shouldn't be pickpocketing, as John_Frawley said.

Post subject: BIG tips OF PIck poCketing!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:53 am 
Penguin

taking stuff out of people pockets can be very dangerous in one hand and in the other hand it can be Really good, it just depends how u are going to use your skill.

( i also agree with YAHU about not trying it on girls )

here are few of my tips .
Ways of misderecting people when your going in :

:::A big push:::

with a big push u cant take almost anything
i've tryed a push i a room with loud music and people pushing and jumping around (when u see that type of situation they are pretty much asking to get pickpocked.

i've also tryed stoping a fight betwen two people, you can hold one of the persons in the fight and hold them back they would obiously would try and ran back into the fight so he is pretty doing all the pushing .

- go for baggy jeans (back pockets are easy)
after havin more cofident try tight ones (i takes alot of effort to do it !)

-side pockets
NOt FRONT POCKETS
alrite this one becomes more difficult.
this ones are easy and hard it just depends on wat situation ur in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:28 pm 
Penguin

I found out I dont like to take stuff from the gals because they have most their stuff in their hand bags. Though easy Ide prefer to slip something like card in the back pocket and wait and do a card trick.
Ive been to rugby after partys and tested some stuff in that situation. (in a small bar with plenty of people crouded in a small area) I got I think like mabe 4 or 5 that night and of course gave them all back no harm done. But the thing is, many of my friends know about this from me so they are a bit more cautious. Also concerts are a great place to test your skill. Big area fast music.... great place. The thing is if your cautious about trying to reach into someones items this might not be the best skill to learn. Once you do it youll get used to it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:44 am 
Penguin

NEVER take from a girl's pants, we keep our stuff in purses, and touching a girl's purse is one of the most dangerous things a guy can do... and reaching into men's pants might be bad for your reputation, if you know what I mean... stick to watch stealing, or go to a bar where everyone is drunk! if you pretend to be intoxicated no one cares if you lean on them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:42 pm 

It should have already been determined that if you're uncomfortable touching people, don't pickpocket.

Post subject: ?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:12 pm 
Verified VIP

What is all this talk about Guy vs. Gals. If it is a performance, it has nothing to do with being a gentleman. Its performance. You may not want to perform it on someone if it doesnt match your character but holding back based on gender is crazy. This is your show. Not your demonstation of kindly ideals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:19 pm 
Penguin

Mosh pits are great if you can stay under control. Got a hacky sack from a guy at a concert a day ago. I gave it back though because I wanted to play

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:13 pm 
born to perform.

Pickpocketing is fun and all, but seriously you should return everything, because then your friends/ people kinda laugh it off:

Word of advice, NEVER pickpocket somebody twice in the same day unless your very good.

Because? There gunna expect it, they are going to k eep their eyes on their personal belongings all day.

If you try, then they catch you and it's ruined...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:56 pm 
born to perform.

yahu wrote:
Well, in my opinion, a man should not do any pickpocketing move that involves a signifcant amount of contact to a woman. It's just innapropriate. So, watch steals, reaching into the pocketbook, go for it, but you really shouldn't be reaching into a girl's back pocket. Also, women's pants tend to be tighter, and it's very difficult to get into their pockets quickly without being noticed.

And, if you can't bring yourself to reach into a guy's backpocket, you probably shouldn't be pickpocketing, as John_Frawley said.

ya but if they catch you its a great way to meet women, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:52 pm 
Penguin

Ill tell you all 1 thing it is fun when it works but do not steal give it back and joke with them all day. I did it to my teacher lol :D