View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Omg [edited]?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:52 am 
Penguin

this guy at college.. lol i was doing this simple biddle trick. and he like came up to me full of ego (chest up high)(arrogantly) and said " wow ur skills are pretty good but u need to work on ur presentation, u should do this and that but ur pretty good" then he asked me over to sit with him and asked me how i did that... lol.... lmao roflol... dont know what to say... cant believe there are ppl like this. he knows nothing about magic. he may be right about my presentation but im quite confident i made a good presentation but still that attitude...

my point is , do u guys ever exp that b4? and btw i didint teach him anything i showed him an ACR( a short one )then walked away telling him that i had class.

once again LOL LOL LOL ROFLOL... man he has guts man.. and he was like making that arrogant comment in front of like 6 ppl. my opinion he's jst an [edited] that wants to learn my tricks while trying to look good all the time. i dont hate him, i just hate what he did. he's worse than a heckler.

Read the rules about disruptive posting and then rethink the LOLs and ROFLs. It's really annoying to the majority of the forum... and world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:02 am 
Penguin

Location: Somewhere south of anywhere and a little bit nowhere...
This happened to me once too...

I just told that guy that there was a distraction behind him when he turned around i just hid around the corner watching him maliciously as his dumbfounded face was all bafooned!

How's THAT for a presentation!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:30 pm 
born to perform.

I found your story a little bit hard to read. Please don't put so much computer lingo into your thread!

-B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:38 pm 
born to perform.

It's because he's a stupid Fps doug fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:48 pm 
born to perform.

Blindside462 wrote:

Dude fps doug is awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:46 pm 
born to perform.

I can imagine people like this... sarcastic yet trying to play your side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:43 pm 
born to perform.

Blindside462 wrote:
ok i keep hearing it what the heck is FPS Doug?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:33 am 
born to perform.

purepwnage is a stupid dumb show. People are like this in real life. Believe me I have been playing CS since the beta but I've stopped because I don't want to be like these dumb people. My friend even got into the dumb "LOL rofl noob" thing. It is just dumb and it sucks so much. Little kids try to copy it and make lil' movies. It's just so Edited. People are just so immature now and don't learn when to grow up, get away from gaming your life away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:22 am 
Penguin

zawert wrote:
Blindside462 wrote:
ok I keep hearing it what the heck is FPS Doug?

i have to admt the show is dumb... lol but its funny in a way. its not like i like to type "rofolol" or stuff like that. its just that i use it too often when playing games with frens. SORRY> anyways can we switch back to the original topic?

btw here's the link to the site. the stuff and videos are dumb. but kinda funny.
http://www.purepwnage.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:25 am 
Penguin

Blindside462 wrote:
purepwnage is a stupid dumb show. People are like this in real life. Believe me I have been playing CS since the beta but I've stopped because I don't want to be like these dumb people. My friend even got into the dumb "LOL rofl noob" thing. It is just dumb and it sucks so much. Little kids try to copy it and make lil' movies. It's just so Edited. People are just so immature now and don't learn when to grow up, get away from gaming your life away.

how ppl live is their choice. anyways. i doubt that they really really act that way all the time. its just an act if u ask me... no one is that dumb. and if FPS DOUG or JEREMY were that dumb. id say they'd be the only ones.

BTW PUREPWNG is just a show. i take it as entertainment. not something to immitate. i must admit though alot of kids act that way. but im sure they will grow out of it. 10 years later theyd be looking back at themselves ROFLOL'ing themselves...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:13 pm 
born to perform.

Gaming is a hobby and for the talented, a profession. Just like magic. Don't flame their values unless they offend you personally. As for me I know what purepwnage is I watched all the episodes. The first few was original and great, the last few is like imagination gone wild. We'll see what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:28 pm 
Penguin

Hey ... I have an idea ... get a girlfriend ... or toyboy if fps doug "fully pwns" which I'm guessing is a code for i love men ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:18 pm 
born to perform.

token nice second post.