View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:32 pm 
born to perform.

Quote:
As for hecklers, walk over to them, and give them a shock. While doing so, plant some drugs on them, and then have a confederate call the police, and report the heckler as a drug dealer. It will be awhile before that particular heckler is around to heckle you again.

That has got to be the best piece of advice I've ever heard. I think we should all try it and post the outcome.

Brucelee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:09 pm 
born to perform.

I have shot my hecklers with crossbows on several occasions, they don't usually bother you again. Another thing i have found is if you keep pumping crossbow bows into there spine they will usually tip you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:53 am 
Penguin

Hecklar: I know how you do that!
You: [Look at him with big wide sad eyes] b...b...[run away pretending to cry]
Hecklar: What did i say?
Other guys: Man, you ruined it. He was just about to saw that lady in half, and you... OH GOD, THE SAWS ON AUTO!!
Lady: AAAHHHHHHH
Other guys: OMG OMG OMG!!! Someone do something!!
Hecklar: HA HA!! I am really the Masked Magician!!
Other guys:...not now idiot!
Lady: [stops screaming], [pulls off the rubber face mask, and reveals they are the magician]. Ta Da!

Audience: [Applause]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:29 pm 
Penguin

EmeraldOne wrote:
Properly rehearsed tricks should not go wrong. As for hecklers, walk over to them, and give them a shock. While doing so, plant some drugs on them, and then have a confederate call the police, and report the heckler as a drug dealer. It will be awhile before that particular heckler is around to heckle you again.
HAHAHHA nice :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 pm 
Penguin

There was this girl in the front row who kept saying "Boo. boo, you suck"

And it was so awesome.

She was chubby, so I figured she had self esteem issues, and I've seen her before and she's moody, and cries, so I just go up to the Microphone, and say

"You suck at life."

And it was off-hand too.

She was saying it before I even started my first trick though, and right in the middle of it, I just turn off, and bam, she shuts up.

It was awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:12 pm 
born to perform.

Amazing_Kylini wrote:
There was this girl in the front row who kept saying "Boo. boo, you suck"

And it was so awesome.

She was chubby, so I figured she had self esteem issues, and I've seen her before and she's moody, and cries, so I just go up to the Microphone, and say

"You suck at life."

And it was off-hand too.

She was saying it before I even started my first trick though, and right in the middle of it, I just turn off, and bam, she shuts up.

It was awesome.

LOL i can just see that happening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:15 pm 
Emperor Penguin

It also makes you look like a [edited]. There's a correct way to deal with hecklers. Stopping in the middle of your show, telling them that they suck at life, and that's it, really isn't the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:59 pm 
born to perform.

fallingblood wrote:
It also makes you look like a [edited]. There's a correct way to deal with hecklers. Stopping in the middle of your show, telling them that they suck at life, and that's it, really isn't the way.

Yeah.. but its still funny. I know it was mean and he probably handled it wrong. By the way Amazing_Kylini was this one of you first hecklers or have you had experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:29 am 
Penguin

Well, this was my first big performance heckler, but I've had a few before when I've done magic and stuff at my school, church, and whatnot.

I remember I used to have this really awesome invisible string, you couldn't see it, even in broad daylight.

But yeah, I kept borrowing stuff from people on the streets and floating it around once, when I was in new Orleans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:31 am 
Penguin

fallingblood wrote:

Oh, yeah, she was a jerk, she got what was coming to her.

And she was annoying.

I've seen her before, like I said, and she's the kind of person who eats a lot, gains a lot of wait, and masks her low self esteem issues with pretending she's good looking.

And she's just really annoying.

And I didn't stop my trick, it was off hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:30 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Amazing_Kylini wrote:
Oh, yeah, she was a jerk, she got what was coming to her.

And she was annoying.

I've seen her before, like I said, and she's the kind of person who eats a lot, gains a lot of wait, and masks her low self esteem issues with pretending she's good looking.

And she's just really annoying.

And I didn't stop my trick, it was off hand.
Doesn't matter. You can make all of the excuses you want, but in my opinion, you still handled it wrong, as you probably came off as a jerk yourself. It was an immature move on your part, and not something other people should follow suit with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:10 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Amazing_Kylini wrote:
Well, this was my first big performance heckler, but I've had a few before when I've done magic and stuff at my school, church, and whatnot.

I remember I used to have this really awesome invisible string, you couldn't see it, even in broad daylight.

But yeah, I kept borrowing stuff from people on the streets and floating it around once, when I was in new Orleans.

You can buy that here. Search for "Invisible Thread".

And Fallingblood is right, that is no way to treat a heckler. You're obviously not mature enough to be performing, especially at paid gigs, if you tell hecklers that they 'suck at life'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:27 pm 
born to perform.

What should have been the correct responce if a Heckler did that, saying
"Boo, Boo, etc." like what Amazing_Kylini's did?
Wait till the end of the trick then say something?
Ignore?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:52 am 
born to perform.

Amazing_Kylini wrote:

But yeah, I kept borrowing stuff from people on the streets and floating it around once, when I was in new Orleans

What does that have to do with hecklers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:32 am 
Penguin

Just look at them straight in the eye and say "If you know how to do it then why don't you!" Make it so that they can't perform it and then the person will look like a big idiot!