View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: oops!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:03 pm 
Penguin

hey i know everyone has had one of these before. where your doing a trick and you do somthing that really messes it up or somone else really messes it up.

mine was when i was using my svengali and i accidentally dropped the deck and all of the cards hit the ground. all of the cards were face up so the trick was was revealed. didnt stop me though kicked the deck out of the way and pulled out my stripper deck and went on with the little show but lets hear some of yalls OOPS's. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:03 am 
Penguin

One time I was doing a card trick, and I forced a card that was on the bottom of the deck, but then I got so caught up in my presentation I forgot the card I forced, so I just took a guess at what their card was. At the end of the trick it didn't work because I got their card wrong. However, I did get the number right.(that's the only thing I remembered about the card)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:06 am 
Penguin

lol awesome, i was doing twisted sisters, and i was at the end of the trick and i blew away this guy but then he got mad took the cards looked at them and kinda laughed at me. ....should have hit him with a crobar or somthing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:33 pm 
Penguin

dont remember who said it but "clock them in the nose and run the other way"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:52 pm 
born to perform.

i was doing synergy , and the selected card supposed to be in my pocket , but i dont know what i did , when i took the card out , it was the wrong card

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:30 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah, i was doing the levitating bill trick and the guy moved and broke the gimmick(cant tell you what it is, you should know tho) and the bill dropped. but he didnt find out how i did it tho, so all is good.

Post subject: Re: oops!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:32 am 
born to perform.

lujannoe wrote:
hey i know everyone has had one of these before. where your doing a trick and you do somthing that really messes it up or somone else really messes it up.

mine was when i was using my svengali and i accidentally dropped the deck and all of the cards hit the ground. all of the cards were face up so the trick was was revealed. didnt stop me though kicked the deck out of the way and pulled out my stripper deck and went on with the little show but lets hear some of yalls OOPS's. :lol:
i WOULD OF SAID IAM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC BUT THATS THE FIRST DROP I'VE HAD ALL NIGHT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:36 am 
born to perform.

i WAS PERFORMING DIE CIPHER AND GOT THE NUMBER WRONG IN FRONT OF A PAID AUDIENCE I JUST PLAYED IT OFF LIKE I WAS WRITE AND MOVED ON TO THE NEXT TRICK VERY VERY FAST SOME PPL DIDNT UNDERSTAND BUT I GOT OUT OF IT...LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:56 pm 
Penguin

I had a complete mess up while performing Card Toon #1. While riffling through the animation, I was literally only 2 or 3 cards from "Bob's" revalation of the chosen card when the deck slipped from my hand, hit the table and spread out for all to see :oops: . I fortunately swept up the mess quick enough (I hope) to keep from exposing the effect, but needless to say, once the deck is out of order like that you can't continue. The spectators kept saying through the rest of my act, "gee could you finish that cartoon trick now?" Well...not really... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:20 pm 
born to perform.

Magasek wrote:
I had a complete mess up while performing Card Toon #1. While riffling through the animation, I was literally only 2 or 3 cards from "Bob's" revalation of the chosen card when the deck slipped from my hand, hit the table and spread out for all to see :oops: . I fortunately swept up the mess quick enough (I hope) to keep from exposing the effect, but needless to say, once the deck is out of order like that you can't continue. The spectators kept saying through the rest of my act, "gee could you finish that cartoon trick now?" Well...not really... :roll:
Dang that does bite but next time say this Im not an alcholic but that the first drop i have had all night and pretend like it was just all a joke ..Hope this helps in future...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:59 pm 
Penguin

I don't get that alcohol joke at all... hmm...

Anyway, I've had a couple big goof ups. This one time I was doing this drawn out mentalism effect that has a lot of build. Usually I hate those kind of effects, but this one has perfect motivation for every phase. Anyway, that's not the point. What happened was I musta messed up a false shuffle or something, cause I got to the end of finally revealing their thought of card (yes, its merely thought of... that's why its so good :D ) and I was totally wrong... I just laughed and was like... "hey, geniune mind reading can't be right all the time... lemme try again..." so I just classic forced him and because of the nature of the trick before I stalled and said, "Now remember, you are merely thinking of a card..." (to take the emphasis away from him choosing it)... and I read his mind... and he almost died... happy ending!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:01 pm 
born to perform.

When you (DROP) the CARDS say Im not an Alcohlic but thats the first (DROP) i HAVE HAD all NIGHT .please tell me you get this .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:46 pm 
born to perform.

Location: asylum Occupation: unemployed Hobbies: full-contact origami
timtim6575 wrote:
When you (DROP) the CARDS say Im not an Alcohlic but thats the first (DROP) i HAVE HAD all NIGHT .please tell me you get this .

it wasn't funny the first time either :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:45 pm 
born to perform.

freiburgflyer wrote:
timtim6575 wrote:

it wasn't funny the first time either :twisted:
LOL you will use it when it happens Believ me it works.....wait till the next time your in the middle of a trick and it happens what are you going to say UH----It just advice take it or leave it but dont be rude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:43 pm 
born to perform.

jeff_travilla wrote:
I don't get that alcohol joke at all... hmm...

Anyway, I've had a couple big goof ups. This one time I was doing this drawn out mentalism effect that has a lot of build. Usually I hate those kind of effects, but this one has perfect motivation for every phase. Anyway, that's not the point. What happened was I musta messed up a false shuffle or something, cause I got to the end of finally revealing their thought of card (yes, its merely thought of... that's why its so good :D ) and I was totally wrong... I just laughed and was like... "hey, geniune mind reading can't be right all the time... lemme try again..." so I just classic forced him and because of the nature of the trick before I stalled and said, "Now remember, you are merely thinking of a card..." (to take the emphasis away from him choosing it)... and I read his mind... and he almost died... happy ending!

Wow nice pick up!
Happy endings make me cry :cry:

hehe j/k