howd you do that?
through years of tedious practice and self denile.
quite well doncha think?
can you keep a secret, well so can i.
i spend my time locked in a closet practicing witchcraft.
it gets very lonely in prison.
i use those the most often but, i've got more if your curious.
want more? pm me.
- I don't know, that's the first time it ever worked.
- Did you see that too? I thought I was going nuts.
- Do what?
- You think that was good? Check this out.
- Did you ever feel like you could control matter?...
- When I was eight years old I had a terrible accident and ever since then...
- If you take the cubed root of pie and square the second prime number, divide it by 3 and multiply that by the day of the month... wait what was the question again?
- One day the lord spoketh unto me and said, go and fool people... and I did, and it was good...
- You take a bats head, an eyelash from a virgin and a shark tooth, put them in a pot...
- I plead the fifth!
- Where are you going with this?
- If I tell you, then I have to tell him, next she will want to know... and where does it end?!?!?!?!
- Who the <blank> are you ?!?!?!
- How did you ask that question?
- In 19__ I was born, and ...
- If I tell you, I lose my health benefits
- It was just a camera trick.
- I am triple jointed.
- first you gotta find someone who is gullible...
- Awe man, you just cost me $5... I bet that noone here was dumb enough to ask a magician that question.
- The way you do it is... (and then mouth, with no sound) a secret. (do this over and over until they stop asking)
- (Just stare at them blankly)
- Well I take a mirror...
- which one?
- Do you know how many ways I can make a smart alleck remark to that question?
- Let's do it one more time for the guy from the short bus.
- Evil comes from within.
- Is that David Blaine?!?! (When they look, RUN!)