View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I need help
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:13 pm 
Penguin

This may sound familiar but its not. There is this dude at school you use to be a really good magician.So when I do tricks to other people he comes up and tells them how its done.Ive tried everything ignoring him,tricking him,telling him to go away,pulling him to the side and asking why he keeps on doing this.But nothing works.And like i said he used to be a magician and bought alot of stuff in his days so he knows practicalli everything I do.Sometimes i get him but then he figures it out within 5 minutes.He doesnt threaten me or anything just tells people how my tricks are done.Like I said ive tried everything i could find on these forums nothing works.So please help :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:19 pm 
born to perform.

Just refuse to perform when he's around. If you're in the middle of a trick and you see him coming, stop and tell the audience you'll continue the performance as soon as Mr. Trouble is gone. Leave it to them to get rid of him. If they really want to see your stuff, they'll shoo him away. Some day you or he will graduate or move away, and the problem will be solved.

Robert V Frazier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:30 pm 
born to perform.

Mind you, you called him a "Good Magician", good magician doesn't spoil some other magicians performance. If i were you, i would just get myself out of there before he do an exposure. He's not even worth of that word "Magician" or "Good", so the only way is to get away from him or do not perform in school, or do not perform near him. Last resort is to speak to him nicely ?, he's just an attention seeker guy and i believe he picked up magic to "pick up girls" and just get some attention. Nothing more than that, finally get some real nice effect and scare him away, some magic are "Magicians fooler".

Good luck bro :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:38 pm 
Penguin

Best thing to do is to stop the trick completly, and explain to the audience why you stopped (because of the trouble maker). Say you won't do anymore while he's around. Most of the times in schools kids will force the troublemaker out of the way to watch the rest of the trick. that usually shuts them up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:52 am 
born to perform.

They are a million of people that have this problem. LOL, its kinda funny if you ask me.

it is really hard to avoid situations like this. The best way to stop this is to not perform when his around.

It may sound something just because I can 't help you but the truth is that that 's the best way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:21 pm 
Penguin

thank you for the tips :wink: