View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:40 pm 
Penguin

Some people dont even notice the DL, they just assume its somewhere in the trick. I practiced my double lifting for a week straight and no one notices it, but they all assume thats what happened because thats the only thing they could imagine that would make the effect hapoen =/

sticky cards is the best out. but dont get nervous about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:23 am 
Penguin

Let me start by saying I always carry 2 Regular decks an invisible deck and a brain wave deck. I got cought once doing a DL while doing a color change to their selected card. The person had said I saw the second card but it was a good attempt I Acted disappointed and a little angry throw the deck on the ground showed my hands empty pulled out my invisible deck found the card asked him to hold on to it face down as I picked up my other cards put the invisible deck in the same pocket as the other regular deck. Just incase they asked to see it. After i put the cards in my pocket I asked him what card he was holding on to I actully took a mistake and turned it into a pretty cool trick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:26 am 
born to perform.

Why carry an Invisible deck AND Brainwave? You shouldn't be showing both to the same audience, so why not just decide which is better (hint: invisible deck :wink: ) and only carry that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:04 pm 
Penguin

It depends on what mood I am in at the moment. Its just what i carry Sometimes I don't use either one. I like the color change of the brainwave deck and I use different routines. I don't use it as a prediction deck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:26 pm 
Penguin

xyzzy314 wrote:
Say that always happens. Or work on your double lifts. Or stand back from them so they can't see clearly the two cards. Or just attack them.

Did I mention attacking them?

HOLY CRAP your name is used as a cheat in minesweeper did you know that lolz wait this is a 2 year old thrread oops

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:41 pm 
born to perform.

Just do a wrist kill and push off the one card and give it to them saying "here, feel it, it's only one. :D

-connor- 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:47 pm 
born to perform.

Or even better. Flip it back over so the two cards are facing the same way as the rest of the deck and do a km move, and then your completely clean. They can't prove anything. And you can flip your wrist back over (Unlike the method I posted above). Then say the same thing as my above post.

-connor- 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:14 pm 
born to perform.

A wrist kill is good only if its done right..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:16 pm 
Emperor Penguin

"No theres not" KM move..... End of story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:18 pm 
Penguin

there is never any proof there was two cards, as soon as the trick is done, shuffle the deck up, if they say there is two cards, just use one of the other lines, or be like, that is a card trick, but thats not what i did, anything works, or dont say anything at all, once again, there is no proof that there was ever more then one card.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 pm 
Penguin

Quote:
A comment like "that's two cards" is easy to handle, but what if they say"Why don't you show us the top card"?

easy to resolve do a DL or as i do say something to them and while there looking at you cut the cards. i always use that 1 when i do a joker-card switch. simple

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:41 pm 
Penguin

Location: In some sweet limo, with a hot girl *wakes up and cries*
I'm not trying to come off as arrogant but I've been doing magic for 9-10 years and I've never gotten caught with a DL...This practicly the easiest sleight out their...(other than the paddle move)...

So yeah...

-Trix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:12 am 
born to perform.

I've never had that happened, and I hope it doesnt! But if it WERE to happen: i'd just finish the DL and do the move where you take the second card and wrist kill the rest of the deck, so you simply show their card. And if they want to examine the deck, they may do so. And then, you can finish the trick!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:23 am 
born to perform.

You should not even be doing a DL if you are getting caught PERIOD. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:48 pm 
Emperor Penguin

SirJonIV wrote:
I've never had that happened, and I hope it doesnt! But if it WERE to happen: i'd just finish the DL and do the move where you take the second card and wrist kill the rest of the deck, so you simply show their card. And if they want to examine the deck, they may do so. And then, you can finish the trick!

The KM Move. I love it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next