View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:18 pm 
born to perform.

chrisrkline wrote:
If you guys would just spend more time working on your magic and crowd control, than you do dreaming up inane things to do to the other kids at school who are mean (or stop trying to show so many tricks to everybody) you might be happier.

OMG not THIS stuff again...

PGAL

(well actually he does have a point)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:10 pm 
Penguin

Kevvy wrote:
mook wrote:
My freind allways bugs me about tricks and usaully he figures them out our just messes me up durring the trick. Like he would slap the cards out of my hands doing a card trick and he would !!!Laugh!!! so much its not funny :cry:

Tell him that since he cannot control his rudeness, you won't show him anymore tricks. Add that your magic is for "mature audiences only". It doesn't sound like he is worthy of your friendship anyway, because a real friend wouldn't behave like that.

He is jealous. And although you merely want to perform tricks, he probably views your talent as a challenge. It sounds like your friend is a kid, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he is an "adult".
no hes not a adult, he is 12..... I think..yea he is, and im 13. i think hes not jealous he just thinks its funny and jokes around. he allways ask me questions too, like can i hold it our trys to see whats behind my tricks, and that i cant think of something to say. but when i get the Liquid Metal he wont have anything to say about that, he will just bug me for a week how i do it :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:09 pm 
Penguin

im just havin fun, i do magic to my close friends or those who ask to see a trik while im handaling cards(this is all at school), its not like i go chasing ppl to do trix, i like to handle cards and some ppl like to c magic, so when some DA comes up and acts like a jerk, i have a little somethin to show him. i normally do about 2-3 trix between classes and sometimes none at all. so i can do as i wish, normally i do an advanced trik which shuts the guy up, but every now and then i do something to get hecklers to stop.
Malerick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:11 pm 
Penguin

Malerick wrote:
im just havin fun, i do magic to my close friends or those who ask to see a trik while im handaling cards(this is all at school), its not like i go chasing ppl to do trix, i like to handle cards and some ppl like to c magic, so when some DA comes up and acts like a jerk, i have a little somethin to show him. i normally do about 2-3 trix between classes and sometimes none at all. so i can do as i wish, normally i do an advanced trik which shuts the guy up, but every now and then i do something to get hecklers to stop.
Malerick
what Advanced tricks do you do at school to shut them up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:47 pm 
Penguin

Dowsing from the bonus effects on 3Ring Circus, flourishes(some really complicated looking cuts contrlling there card to the top of the deck to end w/ LDS landing between 2 jokers), Leaving home(one of my fav sankey trix), or some impressive self working trix(i prefer impromptu tho).
Malerick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:34 pm 
Penguin

mook wrote:

i think hes not jealous he just thinks its funny and jokes around.

But you don't think its funny, right? At least that is what i gather from your post. He might believe you also think its funny and acceptable because you tolerate his "funny" behavior. He will continue to bug you until you put a stop to it. The best way is to just get serious with him, (Not angry) and demand that he stop.

I wouldn't accept anyone knocking cards (or anything) out of my hands. It isn't amusing to me anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:11 pm 
Penguin

that is axactly how he is. i sortof try to laugh with him but i dont like him doing that. when ever i go to his house he gets hyper when i do tricks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:48 pm 
Penguin

steal his watch and give it away to someone else as a prize

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:35 pm 
born to perform.

YIFL wrote:
steal his watch and give it away to someone else as a prize

Or keep it.
Or wear it.
Or sell it on ebay.
Or crush it with your fist.
Or slap him silly with it until it breaks.
Or screw up the time.
Or put it in places that watches don't normally go (clue: dark and smelly).
Or whip out a NIB magnet.
Or throw it out on the street in front of oncoming traffic.
Or yell "CATCH!" and toss it somewhere.
Or throw it at him hard.
Or eat it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:03 pm 
Penguin

Or....you could ask him what the time is, and when he realizes his watch is gone, sneak it back on his wrist somehow :roll: and make him look like a stupid Edited. (I made that up in about 1 second lol)

Daron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:45 pm 
born to perform.

dazmanshears wrote:
Or....you could ask him what the time is, and when he realizes his watch is gone, sneak it back on his wrist somehow :roll: and make him look like a stupid Edited. (I made that up in about 1 second lol)

Daron.

Wanna see a magic trick? I will magically make the words "edited" or something close appear on your post. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:48 am 
Penguin

Hmmmm, strange lad.... :roll:

Daron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:33 am 
Penguin

Quote:
after that uve been sippin on some water while doin some trix.have a rolled up peice of paper in a cone shape in the front of ur pants(tucked in)take a coin and balence it and roll it down ur nose and try to get it in ur cone(should now look like a bouquet). now lean far bak and try to get it again.ask the heckler to try(hand them a different coin that u edged with a lead pencil, so it will now streak blak all over there face when they try} and get them to tuck the paper cone in there pants/shorts. get them to try about three times then on there last try, pour the water into the cone.
Malerick

lol bud you've been watching too much american hotrod

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:33 am 
Penguin

whenever someone is trying to ruin my card tricks i ask them if they would like to see my two handed air shuffle. They always say yes. All you do is pretend like your going to do a riffle shuffle and when you cut the deck in two spread your arms out real wide. Then ask them if they really want to see it. Of course they'll say yea. Then just throw both halves of the deck at their face. I've done it a few times before and it get funnier everytime. They just stand there with a baffled look on their face. :shock: :lol: