View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:18 am 
Penguin

i know i wouldn't do magic at my old school. When sitar said war-zone he pretty much summed up our class.
"He's gone"
"Everyone hit the floor"
"Fire"-that would be pencils, books, binders, notebooks, etc.
"He's coming back everybody act normal"

Post subject: Re: For All You School Magicians
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:22 pm 
born to perform.

Mindfreak172 wrote:
Then the kid got mad and tell his mother.Then the mother yell at me and force me to expose the trick.:

....whoa.... you didn't did you?

Ok, you shouldn't have repeated, but that is an... interesting reaction from a spec. Can't say I get that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:41 pm 
born to perform.

Take your guillotine and slice the mother's head off. Do the Indian Sword Basket on the kid... but make sure there's no way outta the basket first.

Problem solved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:08 pm 
born to perform.

aznshadyboi1 wrote:
Take your guillotine and slice the mother's head off. Do the Indian Sword Basket on the kid... but make sure there's no way outta the basket first.

Problem solved.
The mother is a wrestler,she beat The Rock(JUST KIDDING)The fact is she is very strict person and she loves her own son so much.The kid is not my only problems,im surrounded by hecklers honestly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:10 pm 
born to perform.

exodus wrote:
That's what I've been saying. I was Card Guy around my school. Everyone knew that I could do things with a deck of cards, so they gave up on trying to figure it out and just enjoyed it.

thats how i am. Most kids that i show it to don't grab at my cards, and if they did they wouldn't find much ( i'm an impromptu kind of guy ) and if i do occasionaly come across a heckler I'll tell other ppl around me that "because of this guy/girl I'm afraid the magic isn't as good and i cant perform"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:34 am 
born to perform.

aznshadyboi1 wrote:

Problem solved.

well put

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:07 pm 
born to perform.

Thank you. I just managed to sit down and really read through the entire thread and I'm surprised with the stuff I missed. Here are the two main points summarized:

Exodus and KyletheGreat are [edited].

Long version? M'kay, I'll start with Mr. Ex:
exodus wrote:
IF they jump at you, throw a Fireball (Flash Paper) at them. My teacher didn't care if I used fire as long as I didn't pull out torches.

You must have tons of the flash stuff on you huh? D'you honestly think that every "school magician," and by that I mean "guy that has no gigs so they resort to the asses at school for stage time," has the resource to buy tons of flash paper? Jeez Exodus, your class must've been high on Ritalin the whole time huh? Is that why only every once in a bit they lash out?
exodus wrote:
If any of you do the gaffed 3 Card Monte that requires you to make the gaff, you'll know it if you do it, try that. I used that for the guy that was heckling my girl and myself and he shut up and walked off.

What an idiot thing to say. The guy probably walked away because he was convinced you and "your girl" were losers when you whipped out a manly vinyl wallet with a few cards in it to deal with a few insults toward her and you. Hey Exodus? She's not "your" girl. Chances are you won't even end up marrying her. Women are free creatures, they don't belong to anybody. Well, except to their fathers, which is how most dads see it. Have some respect for women. Anyone else second me on that or is magic such a manly sport that only we men can possess sponge products, vinyl wallets, and plastic cases?
exodus wrote:
I wasn't heckled in school. If you know the people you're performing for and have decent crowd control abilities, performing in school is great and a lot of fun.

Probably because the only real people you performed for were the ones you made in wood shop.

KyletheGreat is up next:
KyletheGreat wrote:
I am a Junior at high school and known around the school as The Magic Man.

So you're so much of a hot shot magician that people don't know your real name eh? Hey man, don't worry, at MY high school, I'm known as the Sponge Bunny. The guy known as Gaff is jealous of me. I know, totally cool, right? Did you put that on your resume as a performer? "EXPERIENCE: KNOWN AS MAGIC MAN THROUGHOUT HIGH SCHOOL."
KyletheGreat wrote:
I say do the magic and don't worry about the people (if you are entertaining).

Most magicians want to entertain.
KyletheGreat wrote:
Teenagers and kids really enjoy it as well if the magic is presented in the correct way.

No they don't. What school do YOU go to? You probably wouldn't last half a day at my school. Keep that flash paper dry now...
KyletheGreat wrote:
Give your cards to teenagers who have younger brothers and sisters and they will refer you to their parents (I have had this happen many times). IT WORKS trust me!

Bad idea. Boris Pocus senses this [edited] lying. It might work, but 90% of the time my friends, you can be sure that your card will be used to roll a blunt. If you do, by some helluva chance get booked by your friend's parents, you won't get paid, either that or you'll be submitted to half an hour of your friend going "HEY MAN DO THE ONE WHERE THE BALLS GO IN MY HAND FOR MY LIL CUZ!!"

I'm done. There are more [edited] that have seconded what the above [edited] have said, so they're [edited] too, you can find them amongst yourselves, here's a prime example:
exodus wrote:
I was Card Guy around my school.

Mmhmm.
For those of you that stuck this through and read it all, congrats to you. I'm gonna go get high now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:04 pm 
born to perform.

I agree with the originator of this topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:16 pm 
born to perform.

aznshadyboi1, you're an idiot. All you do is bash, learn to actually post useful stuff. Not stuff nobody cares about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:47 pm 
born to perform.

Takes one to know one. Go learn proper grammar you mook. And by the way, you're wrong, not everything I type is a bashment upon another person. But you can take this as one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:59 pm 
born to perform.

like i said, you're an idiot. learn to do something useful. you type stupid stuff, that someone who is actually mature & wise would never type, so just take your Edited remarks & keep them in your head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:03 pm 
born to perform.

Like I said, you're a mook. Learn to use correct grammar. You point out stupid stuff, stuff that someone who is mature and wise would never point out, so just take your Edited self and shove it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 pm 
born to perform.

i see your still posting pointless things that no one cares about. No one likes bashing except idiots like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:16 pm 
born to perform.

I see you're still dragging this on. I'm just responding to you now. But I do wanna mention this. How pointless is it to say:
Quote:
i see your still posting pointless things that no one cares about.
?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:18 pm 
born to perform.

i don't like to carry this on, it's just everytime i make a point, you come & say something stupid back to it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next