View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: DL
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:22 pm 
born to perform.

I was thinking about this problem & I found a way to fix it. If you are doing a DL & someone says there are two cards, you do the km move & show them that it is only one. Although the problem is that now it will be on the top & not the second from top. You could do a top change, which in my opinion is not necessary. Here's what I came up with. When you put back on top say now we'll get back to what we were doing, do a DL but do the km move while flipping them over & wrist kill the deck. Leaving you with the top card in your hands & another card face up on the top. Say we'll put on the deck & flip it over, flip over both cards. now, that card is second & the other card on top. For the sake of mankind, go into your ACR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:13 pm 
born to perform.

Good idea....However, if you're being caught with a DL, you haven't practiced enough :)

Craig

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:18 pm 
born to perform.

charris wrote:
Good idea....However, if you're being caught with a DL, you haven't practiced enough :)

Craig

My thoughts exactly. No one should have the slightest idea there are 2 cards, and if you're capable of doing all that stuff you mentioned above, you should be able to do a DL flawlessly.

Now if you're performing for someone who knows what a DL is in the first place, then doing an ACR would be pointless, all the sleights in the world won't convince them you're not using a DL.

Do somehting lesser known.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:35 pm 

I've been using my version of the KM move for a while to clean up. I actually do it as part of an effect. Just to be nice, try this out. have a card selected and you look at it. Put it back on top and do a DL followed by the KM. I usually tell them I wanted them to pick the (whatever the new card is) and hand them the single card that they feel they just put down.