View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:48 pm 
Penguin

As far as palming cards go...If you use a TenKai and have your angle correct, it will look so natural that no one should ask to see that hand.

I suggest however when you use tenkai that you should incorporate it with some type of force routine.

For example:

Shuffle the cards, get a peak at the top card and as you go up to square them up, get a tenkai palm on that top card and make certain to have your angle correct and then tell the spec you are going to start dealing off cards and for them to tell you when to stop.

You can deal cards all day long with the hand you are keeping the tenkai with as you are dealing them off onto the table.

When the spec tells you to stop ask them are they sure and while you are saying this, drop the palmed card onto the pile and the spec will never know the difference.

Slide the pile over to the spec, tell them to look at the top card and to think about it really hard. And then you can tell them their card or whatever else you decide to do.

Enjoy!

CoS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:42 am 
Penguin

Thanks for that idea CoS. I will try that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:33 am 
Penguin

in my opinion, once someone has asked that, then half the time the trick is over and theyve caught you
what i think is crucial is making sure that they dont ask that in the first palce, and this is done by controling what the spectators is paying atention to
im more of a card man, but with coins for example when you do a false transfer, first of all it needs to look perfect, and then you need to pay atention only to the hand in which the coin suposedly went, if in your mind that is were the coin is then that is were they will think it is
with card palming i found a very useful tip, after you have plamed in clasic palm, hand the deck to the spectatorwith the same hand that the card is in, and then tell him to shuffle the cards and kind of mimic the motion and youre hand looks very natural, as if you were just showing how to shuffle
ofcourse if the spectator is a heckler then there isnt much you can do, just choose them caerfyully