View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: This One guy...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:24 pm 
born to perform.

Magic_Man101 wrote:
Alright... There was this kid, he was like a wanabe ganster and he was short and dumb and would always be like ''YOUR Edited''. So I preform the M5 (Micro 5) trick and then I shut him up. The next day I moved a fork and then he pulled up my sleeve to check for strings and found the secret. He held it up and was like '' HAHAHAHHA Edited GUY U SUCK'' and this one girl I liked was laughing at me and the whole freaking school was laughing. I was like ''thats it''. I consulted my P E teacher and he agreed to let me use his office for confedential purposes... My PE teacher was nice but he didn't know what I was going to do. So one day I brought the little annoying kid in the office and took out my linking rings and he was amazed. Thats when he took em out of my hands and was like ''HAHHAHAH UR Edited''. Just before he tried to run out of the office I blocked him and took the remaining linking ring in my hand and punched the crap out of him until he fell to the ground crying. I kept kicking him until he passed out. And then I was like ''HAHAH UR Edited'' I exited the office and my P E teacher knew what I did. He said he wouldn't tell anyone and when they asked him his response was ''I was not there, most likely he tripped''. So I go up to this little kid and say ''tell some one and you will never see the light of day''. Laughing I got out of school, and eventually I got a girlfriend and it was the best week of my life. (WARNING, THIS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A HECKLER. JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DO NOT RENACT ANY OF THE STUNTS TOLD IN THIS STORY) I also just walk away from hecklers, but you see this guy went too far...

who cares if one person knows. after the first trick you showed him that he firgured out. if i were you i wouldnt have showed him any more. it also looks like you need some practice on how to deal with hecklers. calm down. And how old are you? you shouldn't be acting like that over one kid. learn to control your audience and NEVER DO A TRICK TWICE, that is one of the main rules in magic.

-John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:12 pm 
Penguin

Im 17 yrs old and i dont need you telling me to calm down. read the last part I wrote... The M5 can be done multiple times...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:24 am 
born to perform.

i know a trick that can fool any annoying hecklers and i tried once and it never failed.ppl will laugh at those hecklers when u do it.I think this trick had been posted in the penguin somewhere.
i took a handkerchief and tell the heckler that i am going to produce a dove or any birds can do with the ordinary handkerchief.i Covered my fist with the hanky&slowly showing my middle finger,it looked like i am really producing something from it.Then the heckler removed the hanky with confident.
ME:''here's the bloody bird for you jerk!''
audience:HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Heckler: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:58 am 
Penguin

If this is true, I think you need to worry about your magic more then beating people up. Theres really no excuse for him to have caught you doing any of the things you mentioned, especially linking rings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:29 am 
Penguin

Although I can understand you getting fed up with his antics (and I really don't disagree with your reprisal), I have to ask: Where the h*ll was your audience control? How did he ever get that close to you? Most importantly...WHY did you let him? Seems to me there was poor planning on your side.

An azz is an azz wherever he goes. If he's around just don't perform.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:53 am 
Penguin

Nobody wants to hate a magician, but persona is just as important as the magic. It's perfectly okay to express exagerated feeling on stage such as madness and anger, as long as the audience is enjoying it. That is what entertainment is all about and wrestling is a perfect physical example of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:08 pm 
Penguin

Unfortunatly, I have the cheap linking rings that I have to cover the hole. And I got caught today. It really needed to be done so I took care of buiness it was worth it though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:00 am 
Penguin

Theres a thing lisa simpson said in series 15 i think:
Nelson: Your Edited.
Lisa: People who say others are Edited, are oftan covering there own homosexuality. I think i spelled that wrong. Anyway, i`ve said this to wanna be gangsters in my class and it dose shut them up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:22 am 
born to perform.

spadesy wrote:
Nobody wants to hate a magician, but persona is just as important as the magic. It's perfectly okay to express exagerated feeling on stage such as madness and anger, as long as the audience is enjoying it. That is what entertainment is all about and wrestling is a perfect physical example of that.
thats true, i enjoy watching wrestling.but magic is a little bit diffrent as ppl know how it is done the illusion is gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:56 am 
Penguin

Olympic wrestling is not as entertaining as the wrestling on television because it has all the drama that could have been created before or during the show. I'm not comparing them as illusions as such, but the performers emotions that are felt by the audience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:32 am 
Penguin

Heckler Response for Edited Accusation

Heckler: "Are you Edited?"
Magician: "(Am I Edited )Why are you lonely?"

Martini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:26 am 
born to perform.

Magic_Man101 wrote:
Alright... There was this kid, he was like a wanabe ganster and he was short and dumb and would always be like ''YOUR Edited''. So I preform the M5 (Micro 5) trick and then I shut him up. The next day I moved a fork and then he pulled up my sleeve to check for strings and found the secret. He held it up and was like '' HAHAHAHHA Edited GUY U SUCK'' and this one girl I liked was laughing at me and the whole freaking school was laughing. I was like ''thats it''. I consulted my P E teacher and he agreed to let me use his office for confedential purposes... My PE teacher was nice but he didn't know what I was going to do. So one day I brought the little annoying kid in the office and took out my linking rings and he was amazed. Thats when he took em out of my hands and was like ''HAHHAHAH UR Edited''. Just before he tried to run out of the office I blocked him and took the remaining linking ring in my hand and punched the crap out of him until he fell to the ground crying. I kept kicking him until he passed out. And then I was like ''HAHAH UR Edited'' I exited the office and my P E teacher knew what I did. He said he wouldn't tell anyone and when they asked him his response was ''I was not there, most likely he tripped''. So I go up to this little kid and say ''tell some one and you will never see the light of day''. Laughing I got out of school, and eventually I got a girlfriend and it was the best week of my life. (WARNING, THIS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A HECKLER. JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DO NOT RENACT ANY OF THE STUNTS TOLD IN THIS STORY) I also just walk away from hecklers, but you see this guy went too far...

WOW you should get suspened. Dont do magic or perform for anyone unless you could do it with no hands. You need major anger managment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:26 pm 
born to perform.

Put a pulled back mouse trap in your hand, then a deck of cards, fan teh deck and tell him to choose any card. when he puts his hand on the car to grab it let the mouse trap go and snap its on his fingers then run like the idiot you are. :) Cn't wait to see your next "post".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:51 pm 
Penguin

Magic_Man101 wrote:
... I kept kicking him until he passed out. And then I was like ''HAHAH UR Edited'' I exited the office and my P E teacher knew what I did. He said he wouldn't tell anyone and when they asked him his response was ''I was not there, most likely he tripped''. So I go up to this little kid ....

... lol sounds like that episode from family guy with stewie beating up that kid while playing the piano :D

anyway.. violence isn't the best way.. but it works ALL the time lol..
had your PE teacher not have been your friend.. i think he would've done something about it.. but good job beating the crap out of him.

i suggest you work out from now on if he still bugs you.. lol not that he'd get scared because you look bigger.. but because you can beat the crap out of him much better..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:07 pm 
born to perform.

Location: President of Cool People Clique-now accepting applications
Magic_Man101 wrote:

Most people that call other people Edited, are infact Edited themselves. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next