View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
harleyxyz wrote:
well i take back everything i said about paddy i guess he is cool
sorry if i offended you paddy

and can we stop arguing everybody about this stupid thing

Are you, or are you not mad at Paddy and do you, or do you not think that he is the biggest pud in the universe?

I've read all your comments and I'm not sure. I've tried to figure out what it is that you're trying to get across, but I don't understand.

I really do think that you have a problem with communication.

Either that, or SirBrad was correct and you DO have a multiple-personality disorder.

(If you have to choose, I recommend claiming that you weren't educated well. Having a multiple-personality disorder is a relfection of your mental health whereas not being educated is a reflection of your school system. It's much more comfortable to be able to give someone else the blame.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:37 pm 
Penguin

the thing is i said somthing that i didnt mean

so now i have nothing wrong with paddy or sirbrad.

and i dont have a multiple personality disorder, i just was confused about whether i was right or wrong, mad or not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:39 pm 
Penguin

but seriously lets stop arguing

Last edited by harleyxyz on Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: tips
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:22 pm 
Penguin

yea i got a tip if you really want to do some good street magic you need to impress them rite away so they no ur going to do somthing with the cards not like asking for money so wen u go up to them do a flourish then they no rite away that u are going to do somthing wid the cards and the do one of ur best tricks to them to get them exited

thats my point of wiew u dont need to us it but i do and i get good results

nick the magician :D

Post subject: Re: tips
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:48 pm 
Emperor Penguin

bill_gates12345 wrote:
yea i got a tip if you really want to do some good street magic you need to impress them rite away so they no ur going to do somthing with the cards not like asking for money so wen u go up to them do a flourish then they no rite away that u are going to do somthing wid the cards and the do one of ur best tricks to them to get them exited

I don't know about you, but I don't want to do an effect that is going to make them leave......... :?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:18 pm 
Emperor Penguin

bill_gates12345 wrote:

You need to learn to spell a whole lot better. That was a pain to read.
Your advice sucks as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:57 pm 

bill_gates12345 wrote:

Mr Gates, you do not need to tell lies to us. The kiddies will believe you but magicians and real street workers know that you are as full of crap as a Christmas goose. Go back to the 2nd grade and learn how to spell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:51 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I thought it was ironic and somewhat humorous that he could not spell four letter words, yet spelled flourish correctly. I guess DVDS are somewhat educational. I would also like to add another "tip" for Gates, "punctuation."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:41 pm 
Penguin

I did not find those so called "tips" helpful :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:34 pm 
Penguin

harleyxyz wrote:
Hey listen paddy i am probably better than you in everything you even dreamed of doing, so please the forum is made for conversations between others not for judgments of others because they made one grammer problem, when you came into this world as an infant you used to talk blabber and i am so sure no one told you ''this toddler has horrible communication skills and he is very very uneducated''

no hard feelings just trying to prove my point
dude what the [edited]??? paddy is a super dee dandy magician. paddy is not obligated to give you respect perhaps he was trying to help you hmmm? look this is getting out of hand there are FOUR pages of people that would try and help you however, you got a wild hair up your [edited] and alienated everyone who said something negative.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:54 pm 
born to perform.

Quote:
Mr Gates, you do not need to tell lies to us. The kiddies will believe you but magicians and real street workers know that you are as full of crap as a Christmas goose. Go back to the 2nd grade and learn how to spell.

I have to say this was a little bit out of line. Everybody has their own style. Although Nick's way may not be the most professional way to approach the spectators, it's just what he does. What REALLY matters in the end is wheather the spectators were entertained, and had a good time watching and, hopefully, enjoying the magic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:11 pm 

No, I wasn't out of line. Yes, we all have our own ways of doing things. But, when I see someone tell inexperienced kids to do something that will not work, or in this case make them look like an immature show off, then I will let people know that he is telling lies.

All I am saying is: never take advice from a liar, or someone who has no idea of what he is talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:14 pm 
born to perform.

Edit: I will message paddy privately instead of on this thread.