View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:42 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
google521 wrote:
google521 wrote:
I really like when David Blaine did his Card Through Window effect. Those effects to me are really cool looking and I like them a lot.

That's my favourite one but the ones that stunned ME was probably his Ambitious Card routine he did for that Fruit Loops guy :P and the levitation.
Ha Ha Froot Loops. I don't think he got the trick sometiemes. I mean he would keep snapping over and over after it jumped to the top.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:42 pm 
Penguin

My favorite David Blaine trick is when he had a person pick a card, have one of the people hold it. Then he took it, dropped it on the ground, and the card shattered into pieces like glass. That was cool.

Post subject: Re: Favourite Tricks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:45 pm 
Penguin

re_gotihm wrote:
What are your favourite David Blaine tricks? I think it is Fly Ressurection. You can ressurecting a dead fly...

i like his ambitiouxs card routine. and if you don't already know how he does the fly resssurection, it's a frozen fly on the windshield. when he squeezes it, the warmth of his hand brings it back to life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:45 pm 
Penguin

oztheozzie wrote:
I believe one that really got me when I was a layman was 2 card monte.

i LOVE the two card monte also. i perform it when ever i do magic, and it gets the same reactions that david blaine got.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:50 pm 
Penguin

google521 wrote:
I really like when David Blaine did his Card Through Window effect. Those effects to me are really cool looking and I like them a lot.

i know how he does the card through window effect. if you want it to remain a mystery, then don't read on. when his spectators look at the card, the people on the other side of the glass see it, and find that card in a different deck and put something sticky on it such as saliva. then when he throughs the deck at the window, they stick the card to the window.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:52 pm 
Penguin

Table stab anyone? I think he used a marked deck. Im not sure tho. If you dont know what trick im talking about just let me know

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:24 pm 
Penguin

re_gotihm wrote:
What are your favourite David Blaine tricks? I think it is Fly Ressurection. You can ressurecting a dead fly...
i know how he does it

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:12 pm 
Emperor Penguin

We don't care !!!1!!!1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:02 am 
Penguin

oztheozzie wrote:
I believe one that really got me when I was a layman was 2 card monte.

Also my favorite. I've been doing that one for some time now & it really freaks people out. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:25 pm 
Penguin

cspace11 wrote:
the one where he pulled the girls tooth out.

YESSS! The tooth effect was the most realistic and convincing effect I have ever seen! SO POWERFUL!

AND (In order from greatest to least)

-Phone-omenon is just BRILLIANTLY powerful
-The shattering wine glass
-Healed and Sealed Soda
-That effect where he makes a women "See a card that wasn't really there", and the card she was thinking of appears in her hand. I perform that one all the time.
-"The Jewelry Store"
-Two Card Monte is just CLASSIC

8) THE END 8)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:30 pm 
Penguin

Sailor15797 wrote:
re_gotihm wrote:
i know how he does it

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knowing HOW it is done means nothing.

The ability to utilize a simple piece of knowledge to mystify and inspire... means everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:04 am 
Penguin

The diamond to eye was a good one. I still like the trick with the scratch-offs. Not many people would agree with me on this one :roll: , but I think it would have been nice to have done this for someone like the way he layed it out for the reaction. These types of reactions are somewhat different than the general close-up. Winning the lottery, winning at a slot machine, winning in general- I really think that he was striving to get the best reaction that he could possibly get out of a person, but I think that is every magician's dream. It's like gold to a thief, and sometimes it gets addictive beyond our control, and you have to take five for a minute. I haven't performed anything for about three weeks now. I know the feeling. Not burned out, but burning people out. We all come back to it eventually.