View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Post a link
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:07 pm 
Penguin

adjones wrote:
I have three cases, but I only like one enough to use it to transport my magic. The one that I actually use is the one demonstrated in Zachmonky's video.

I am trying to find this case yet I am having trouble, could you please post a link?

Post subject: Re: Post a link
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:28 pm 
Emperor Penguin

CardCupMaster wrote:
adjones wrote:
I have three cases, but I only like one enough to use it to transport my magic. The one that I actually use is the one demonstrated in Zachmonky's video.

I am trying to find this case yet I am having trouble, could you please post a link?

Go to Home Depot, and they have them... that's where I got mine. They're only $20, and well worth it. I don't think there's an online link, but if you want to look for one, Home Depot's website would be the best place to start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:40 pm 
born to perform.

Actually I just got one a few days ago. You can arrange and organize the case in any way. (compartments can be changed in size etc.) It's an awesome case. Zachmonky shows how its used. Overall I suggest it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:00 pm 
Team Penguin

just keep in mind...you get what you pay for...

I used a Mac Magic suitcase table for a long time...but discovered that the fiber board and pop rivets don't hold up as well as they look. After intesive use it just fell apart.

Now I use a customized and more reliable verson of the table that my dad and I built...it has the look of the lefler table, but is twice as big as the largest he offers, and 100 times more reliable! You could drop this bad boy off the back of a truck and it will survive! You can see it and the mac table in some of the pics on my website at:

http://www.kylesmagic.com

the mak magic is black with silver edging...the one I use now and have been using for years without a single problem is the grey carpeted one.