View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Effect Released Soon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:50 pm 
Penguin

Hello Everyone,
My name is Joseph and I've been involved in preforming magic for many years and have created a new effect soon to be released by blacksmagicgroup.com
It is a metal "melting" effect called "Pinched". I have developed this and preformed it for 9 months before submitting it for production and it goes like this. I hand out a 1 3/4", spiral shaft aluminum roof nail out for examination ( any nail can be used.....the thicker..the better the results). It is handed back to me and I place it on a spectators finger...placeing mine on top. By useing "focused energy" the nail is pinched between the two fingers and when you take your finger away, there are deep impressions on BOTH side of the nail as if it had melted and pressed almost flat.
This can be done...in their fingers........your fingers....or a combonation of the two as stated above. If needed...it can be marked on the head with a sharpie (kinda like a signed card).
This IS a easy effect IF you know how to misdirect and control the crowd. Sometime people think it is gonna bend, but when they see that "They" had the melt happen in their fingers.......well....it's a great reaction. Again this can be done with ANY nail!! It happens right there.
It will be advertized in the next issue of Street Magic Magazine offered through blacksmagicgroup.com
This is the first of many up coming new effects that I have created. (Please forgive any spelling problems)
Magically,
Joseph

Last edited by Nestoryak on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:56 pm 
Emperor Penguin

This sounds alot like advertising.