View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Illusion Quest
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:22 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 Aug 2003
Posts: 74
Has anybody ever heard of the show illusion quest? If so, what do you think of the show. I like there new tricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:26 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 613
Location: Sulphur, Louisiana
Sorry, new to me. Tell us more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:10 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 Aug 2003
Posts: 74
its a really cool, but short show that I live 23 miles away from. he does 5 shows a day (unless he's down in a different part of the country). he basicly does really cool levitation effects and even does the 3 card monte with jumbo jumbo cards. Also, whne you put somebody in a box, and put swords through the box, he thinks thats old. So he really just stabs the person right there and you see the sword go right through the person and he leaves it there. Looks painfull. He also does a couple of houdinis tricks. alot of other stuff is in the show, but i forgot about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:28 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Jan 2003
Posts: 1149
Location: So. CA
Where is this located? Sounds pretty cool.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:57 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 Aug 2003
Posts: 74
six flags new england. he has new tricks every year. I know what your thinking, how can a theme park show be any good? well belive me, its good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Jan 2003
Posts: 1149
Location: So. CA
One time there was an illusionist down here at six flags magic mountain and he was pretty good and had a few original ideas.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:21 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Jan 2003
Posts: 2383
npsken wrote:
six flags new england. he has new tricks every year. I know what your thinking, how can a theme park show be any good? well belive me, its good.


no actually im thinking god,i live in florida in the us.... how do i get to england lol :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:16 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 Aug 2003
Posts: 74
brendalynn wrote:
npsken wrote:
six flags new england. he has new tricks every year. I know what your thinking, how can a theme park show be any good? well belive me, its good.


no actually im thinking god,i live in florida in the us.... how do i get to england lol :wink:


not england, new england, as in massachusetts us


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:18 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 08 Jan 2003
Posts: 224
Location: Endicott,ny
where can i find copperfields laser illusion


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:25 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 857
Location: Kansas
He wont tell you, but i understand why! i respect that, way to stand your ground!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:30 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 11 Oct 2003
Posts: 35
npsken wrote:
brendalynn wrote:
npsken wrote:
six flags new england. he has new tricks every year. I know what your thinking, how can a theme park show be any good? well belive me, its good.


no actually im thinking god,i live in florida in the us.... how do i get to england lol :wink:


not england, new england, as in massachusetts us

Hee hee hee...:lol:
The 2 are so far away...
Hee hee hee...:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:31 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 11 Oct 2003
Posts: 35
Magicmainic411 wrote:
npsken wrote:
brendalynn wrote:
npsken wrote:
six flags new england. he has new tricks every year. I know what your thinking, how can a theme park show be any good? well belive me, its good.


no actually im thinking god,i live in florida in the us.... how do i get to england lol :wink:


not england, new england, as in massachusetts us

Hee hee hee...:lol:
The 2 are so far away...
Hee hee hee...:lol:

not only that...
lots of quotes inside quotes...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.