View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:02 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Hey guys, I just wanted to throw in my two cents. I think many users took this way too far, and acted like he wanted us to kill someone for him or something. If you don't want to post your routines, that's fine, all you had to say was, "Sorry, but I feel I worked hard on my routines, and I'd like to keep them to myself... here are some good sources for routining:". Would that really be too hard? I talk to Elliott pretty much everyday on MSN all summer, and he's not the type of guy that would steal your routines. He just wants some help, it's no reason to get that mad at him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:38 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Guardian452 wrote:
APPENTLY I DONT

he obvoioulsy didnt know that though

i dont see what he did that was disrespectful other than "not knowing" that this would piss off people

falling blodd said that, and i said that again, talking about what he said :roll:

i didnt say you did anything in this topic, i said what you did in my topic, and you have done in other topics (im not going to search for them, but i know you have)

he was also just trying to get a feel of what other people are using, im sure hes not sitting in room scheeming on how hes going to rip off 10 magicians of their routine, and he obviously didnt know, its not that obvious of a rule for most people

i agree, but then all people had to say was

"hey man, sorry, but we work hard on our routines, sorry, but its kinda rude to ask for someone elses routine,

here is a thread that has some more info on it if you want though"

or something like that

not get all pissy at the guy, everyone has to remember that not everyone has been into magic for 10-20 years professionally knowing whats respectful, wrong, ANTI-ETHICS, or w/e

a kid who just bought b-2 bomber is still a magician, weather we like it or not, so instead of yellling, bitching, posting links to the rules, help actually by talking, telling him how he can do better, in a calm way, instead of the pissy atitude thats around here

Pot calling the kettle black?

Do what you preach. I have seen you go nuts on people, worse than me. Bolding your messages, yelling, bashing, acting like you own this forum, and such.

:roll:

Sometimes "nasty" is the only thing that gets through to people now and days. When it really isnt nasty, its us speaking our mind, which we can do (within reason).

Why shouldnt we link them to the rules? They need to read them... so I will link them or post them... not like them read them on their own. Heck even the mods link them.
I have seen it as have the mods.

Why should I take my time to help those who dont deserve it? I dont help those who disrespect me or the art or my friends. I rarely help the lazy.

So until you can do what you preach, and come up with a much better method.... I personally dont give a crap.

Oh and NO, a kid who just bought a B-2 Bomber Is NOT A MAGICIAN. Hes a kid with a trick. Thats IT.... if you cant see why... then your not fit to be a magician or even post here. IF you think every two bit punk with a trick is a magician.... you really need to rethink.... :roll:
Tricks dont make any one a magician. PERIOD!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:30 pm 
born to perform.

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
Guardian452 wrote:
APPENTLY I DONT

he obvoioulsy didnt know that though

i dont see what he did that was disrespectful other than "not knowing" that this would piss off people

falling blodd said that, and i said that again, talking about what he said :roll:

i didnt say you did anything in this topic, i said what you did in my topic, and you have done in other topics (im not going to search for them, but i know you have)

he was also just trying to get a feel of what other people are using, im sure hes not sitting in room scheeming on how hes going to rip off 10 magicians of their routine, and he obviously didnt know, its not that

obvious of a rule for most people

i agree, but then all people had to say was

"hey man, sorry, but we work hard on our routines, sorry, but its kinda rude to ask for someone elses routine,

here is a thread that has some more info on it if you want though"

or something like that

not get all pissy at the guy, everyone has to remember that not everyone has been into magic for 10-20 years professionally knowing whats respectful, wrong, ANTI-ETHICS, or w/e

a kid who just bought b-2 bomber is still a magician, weather we like it or not, so instead of yellling, bitching, posting links to the rules, help actually by talking, telling him how he can do better, in a calm way, instead of the pissy atitude thats around here

Pot calling the kettle black?

Do what you preach. I have seen you go nuts on people, worse than me. Bolding your messages, yelling, bashing, acting like you own this forum, and such.

Sometimes "nasty" is the only thing that gets through to people now and days. When it really isnt nasty, its us speaking our mind, which we can do (within reason).

Why shouldnt we link them to the rules? They need to read them... so I will link them or post them... not like them read them on their own. Heck even the mods link them.
I have seen it as have the mods.

Why should I take my time to help those who dont deserve it? I dont help those who disrespect me or the art or my friends. I rarely help the lazy.

So until you can do what you preach, and come up with a much better method.... I personally dont give a crap.

Oh and NO, a kid who just bought a B-2 Bomber Is NOT A MAGICIAN. Hes a kid with a trick. Thats IT.... if you cant see why... then your not fit to be a magician or even post here. IF you think every two bit punk with a trick is a magician.... you really need to rethink.... :roll:
Tricks dont make any one a magician. PERIOD!

piss piss piss piss piss piss piss

calm down what happened with you i my topic abiot the picture pose???
O YEAH, worse than you, and ive mentioned before in page 2 that im now trying to change my thinking

mods can do what they like with the rules

THEN DONT HELP, DONT COMMENT, DONT CARE

why should i care if you give a crap

a kid who got the b-2 bomber with good presenation is a magician

hold on

[Competing forum link removed-DV]

interesting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:51 pm 

Guardian, you can congratulate yourself on getting this topic LOCKED. I'm keeping this up for several reasons. One, so Elliot (and people who come after him) can learn how to phrase questions better and two, so people can see the true person behind some of these screen names, yours included.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3