View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

who liked the mindfreak roller coaster episode?
Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:37 am
I Did 85%  85%  [ 11 ]
It stunk 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Roller coaster
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:37 am 
Penguin

i watched mindfreak last night, and i thought it was a good one, because he did tricks, and not all escapes. :o :D :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:39 pm 
Penguin

Ya I liked that he did some preety ok tricks in it but that arm through his body was just stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:25 pm 
Penguin

acesplaya35 wrote:
Ya I liked that he did some preety ok tricks in it but that arm through his body was just stupid.

I kno, you could totally tell the lady was an actor!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:56 pm 
Penguin

The roller coaster stunt itself had to have been edited.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:49 pm 
born to perform.

It was good. One of the best of the third season. I wonder if the necklace restoration thing was edited. The best part of the show was when they:

SHOWED THE TRAILER AND A SCENE FROM HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

I could watch it over and over. I'm can barely control myself from screaming when I see the trailer. SWEEETTT!!! Ecspecially when they showed a whole scene from the movie. *giggle* *giggle* :lol: :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:13 am 
Penguin

nikiel wrote:
It was good. One of the best of the third season. I wonder if the necklace restoration thing was edited. The best part of the show was when they:

I could watch it over and over. I'm can barely control myself from screaming when I see the trailer. SWEEETTT!!! Ecspecially when they showed a whole scene from the movie. *giggle* *giggle* :lol: :D :D :D

I don't think that it was, I saw a couple ways it could be done, but I don't want to expose anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:59 pm 
Penguin

DarkLordRevan wrote:
nikiel wrote:

I don't think that it was, I saw a couple ways it could be done, but I don't want to expose anything.
who was that animal guy, who attacked the gaurds? he is my idol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:10 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah I don't think the necklace trick was edited either. Its just a good trick. If it was edited, it wasn't much, and didn't really have anything to do with method in my opinion.

But I didn't care too much for the episode. It was good to see actual tricks done, but they weren't that great, especially the roller coaster thing. I didn't even bother to watch that part because Angel gives away what is going to happen, and because it was just a boring trick in my mind, Angel's lame version of Burton's roller coaster of death for those who have seen that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:33 pm 
Penguin

thecooltonto wrote:
Yeah I don't think the necklace trick was edited either. Its just a good trick. If it was edited, it wasn't much, and didn't really have anything to do with method in my opinion.

But I didn't care too much for the episode. It was good to see actual tricks done, but they weren't that great, especially the roller coaster thing. I didn't even bother to watch that part because Angel gives away what is going to happen, and because it was just a boring trick in my mind, Angel's lame version of Burton's roller coaster of death for those who have seen that.

I think that it could be done if the woman was a stooge (and by the way that she was acting, she probably was)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:24 am 
born to perform.

Sailor15797 wrote:
DarkLordRevan wrote:
nikiel wrote:

who was that animal guy, who attacked the gaurds? he is my idol.

Ummm Michael Myers lol. Amazing movie BTW. 8)