View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Digital imposters...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:12 pm 
born to perform.

Digital imposters...
In this rather short essay I will try to fix some impersonation problems ( I hope ) on the website.

Have you ever encountered someone in forums lying about their age and experience where the evidence truly show the opposite? Where you try to lead them to the right path and they tell you that they have been doing magic 10 years and you dont know what you are talking about?
Much of these (kids) impersonate an expert magician to boost their ego, And poorly, their try to make us belive they are experienced while strangly asking for help?

This is an error much newcomers make while coming to these forums, They try to be popular to people they dont even know, This is not a popularity contest! Please stop lying about your age, and your experience, this only leads to flaming wars and people totally laughing of you. Dont worry even if you try to look experienced, the way you act, the way you talk gives us a lot of information on how experienced and how mature you are.

If you cant take constructive critism and you come back at the people that are trying to help you, this wont give you a bit of advice at all, Because you think that the people that is helping you reflects your experienced dont mean you have to impersonate someone else. Even tho you might be a god on these forums, In real life you will still be a newbie that cant perform magic and is seeking for help.

So please, take constructive critism and dont impersonate experienced magicians, A lot of people tryed to do that, and they failed to the penguin theater test...

~blizt
Please give you toughts on that subject!

Last edited by Bliztmagic on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:52 am 
born to perform.

short and sweet! , i dont know why anyone would choose me but i had a guy pm me he said something along the lines of"hey man i am 16 and i have been doing lots and lots of magic for about 11-12 years and i am really good and i want to get some money at the mall what should i do..." btw nice essay!