View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: new watch steal
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:19 pm 
Penguin

I recently came up with my own version of the watch steal. In my personalopinion it is much better than the normal way to take a lether band watch. It is faster than the old way theres 100% visual cover with your fingers you can pratices on your self and its also easier. Ive came up with many magic tricks sleights and other things and this is by far the greatest thing ive invented. I have spent the past month looking in all my pickpocketing resouces to see if this techniqu was created before, I didnt see anything. I also talked to one of friends (who is a profesional pickpocket and has his own show in boston) and he said hes never seen anything like it before. I could never do the watch steal until i started doing it this way. I want to share it with everyone but it case it goes big i want to ensure it was created by me how do i do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:15 am 
born to perform.

post a video, and if it is truly new, we can tell you, and you will also get the credit for creating a new steal because nothing will pre-date your video.

Post subject: Re: new watch steal
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:07 pm 
born to perform.

harry54 wrote:
I recently came up with my own version of the watch steal. In my personalopinion it is much better than the normal way to take a lether band watch. It is faster than the old way theres 100% visual cover with your fingers you can pratices on your self and its also easier. Ive came up with many magic tricks sleights and other things and this is by far the greatest thing ive invented. I have spent the past month looking in all my pickpocketing resouces to see if this techniqu was created before, I didnt see anything. I also talked to one of friends (who is a profesional pickpocket and has his own show in boston) and he said hes never seen anything like it before. I could never do the watch steal until i started doing it this way. I want to share it with everyone but it case it goes big i want to ensure it was created by me how do i do that.

What resources? PLEASE elaborate. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:20 pm 
Penguin

its stupid that ur wasting our time like this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:19 pm 
Emperor Penguin

No offense to you, but if you don't provide a video, there's really no reason to believe you. I do watch steals as well, and I've found many other magicians who do it with their own techniques. I've found many on videos, who have shown me new methods.

There are only so many ways to steal a watch. Until you prove your method is new, there's no reason to believe it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:39 pm 
born to perform.

At least tell us if you're going to post a video or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:31 pm 
Penguin

I agree with skeptics in this thread. Anyone reading this thread is a magician so you'll need SOMETHING to establish credibility.

"I can levitate myself 50 feet in the air, naked with no gimmicks, 100% impromptu."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:37 pm 
Penguin

A video would be infinitely helpful

levitation guy, wanna trade?

i can vanish completely, naked, with no cover. only problem is my shoes never vanish. dunno why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:20 pm 
Emperor Penguin

kotoblichin wrote:
A video would be infinitely helpful

levitation guy, wanna trade?

i can vanish completely, naked, with no cover. only problem is my shoes never vanish. dunno why.

First off, trading is against the rules here. Second, you said you could disappear naked, but your shoes don't disappear. That doesn't make sense. If you were truly naked, you wouldn't have shoes on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:47 pm 
Penguin

kotoblichin that guy was being sarcastic... Lawlz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:58 pm 
Penguin

^and so was koto whatever. Sarcasm detector haz malfunction? But seriously, vidz.