View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:44 pm 
Emperor Penguin

So what, you know what the effect is called? Big deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:08 pm 
Emperor Penguin

wayno wrote:
exodus wrote:
Talk to Wayno. I think he's still selling a "Failed magician's introduction to stamp collecting" on his website.

Heh. Man, I completely forgot about that. ;)

Beginner Stamp Collection for the Ex-Magician

8)

And because of that link, you just got favorited Wayno!!! Have you actually sold one of these?

Edited Edited Edited Edited Edited, that is all you people do when it comes to Chris. What I don't get is this. You Edited about him using a legit effect, yet right before that he had 2 extrememly gorgeous Playboy Playmates on that had the biggest "misdirection" set I have seen in a while. I find that wierd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:04 pm 
Penguin

I dont oftenly get in these conversations because i actually like Criss Angel. But this is getting pathetic people always complaining no matter what he does. He performs a great trick that many of the people on this forum use, so does it make it wrong for us to use it? and besides its not like everyone in america knows what that trick is. So people you just need to quit being babies over what he does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:24 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I don't even like Criss, but to complain about something as stupid as this, is ridiculous. There are many reasons to dislike Criss, but to dislike him because he does actual magic effects that you can buy, is quite silly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:23 pm 
Emperor Penguin

magikrn wrote:
wayno wrote:

Wayno!!! Have you actually sold one of these?

Heh. No, but I think it's just as an effective message, to simply pass that link on. ;)

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:24 pm 

I actually think the link does a better job than actually receiving the package.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:57 pm 
Penguin

Can you purchase the glass penitrartion anywhere? I had seen David Blaine do it and then I saw Criss Angel do it on the farm episode and im intrested in purchasing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:40 pm 
Penguin

Ted Bundy is more famous than me. That doesn't mean I want to be him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:45 pm 
born to perform.

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
Can you purchase the glass penitrartion anywhere? I had seen David Blaine do it and then I saw Criss Angel do it on the farm episode and im intrested in purchasing it.

No!

And how did you see this clip early, didn't only air last night?

Last edited by emanmagic2 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:02 pm 
Penguin

I havent realy seen any of season 3 of mindfreak because we moved and i still dont have tv yet but i will buy it off itunes. I hope to see criss angel do some acual tricks not just the hole show being drama and then one illusion or demonstration and one time he didnt even do it because the place didnt let him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:05 pm 
Penguin

Uh no it aired quite a while back. I'm a Criss Angel fan so I know when a new episode comes on. Just because you just saw it doesn't mean its new. The new episode is mentalism you know where criss uses a time machine on flavor flav thats kinda the point of the topic idiot. The mentalism episode istitled "Mentalism" and is a seperate episode then the farm episode titled "Dude Ranch". Also SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IS WASN'T AVAILIBLE!!!! BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE POINT OF MY QUESTION? If I would of known the answer was no I wouldn't have asked now would I? People ask questions to things they don't know moron. Apparently I didn't know so I asked. Have you ever been to school? You don't know how to do a problem, you ask, figure it out say thanks and your done. You don't do the following:
You: "Excuse me Mr Bob I don't understand question number 3 can you explain it to me?"
Teacher: "What are you an idiot! Gosh!"

No don't think that happens do you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:41 pm 
born to perform.

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
Uh no it aired quite a while back. I'm a Criss Angel fan so I know when a new episode comes on. Just because you just saw it doesn't mean its new. The new episode is mentalism you know where criss uses a time machine on flavor flav thats kinda the point of the topic idiot. The mentalism episode istitled "Mentalism" and is a seperate episode then the farm episode titled "Dude Ranch". Also SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IS WASN'T AVAILIBLE!!!! BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE POINT OF MY QUESTION? If I would of known the answer was no I wouldn't have asked now would I? People ask questions to things they don't know moron. Apparently I didn't know so I asked. Have you ever been to school? You don't know how to do a problem, you ask, figure it out say thanks and your done. You don't do the following:
You: "Excuse me Mr Bob I don't understand question number 3 can you explain it to me?"
Teacher: "What are you an idiot! Gosh!"

No don't think that happens do you?

Well it is just the question was asked 100 times and I didn't relise my caps was on lol!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:44 pm 
born to perform.

There i edited it for you 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:49 pm 
Penguin

Oh lol! I was really mad because every time I asked a question on here people yelled and went nuts on me so I guess I just let that all out in you. LOL You didnt know your caps was on. LOL :lol: