View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:32 pm 
Penguin

Allot of times criss is acting and it is mostly fake but thats what magic is criss is a realy good magician better than most of us will ever be even though banacheck, luke jarmay and all those peaple help him with his effects tell me that you make up all of your tricks and dont look to vidies, books and other magicians to help you with yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:25 pm 
born to perform.

What the He%$ was that? Do you have any idea what punctuation, spelling or capitalization is? To answer your question, about 90% of my stuff is MY stuff. I don't use commercialized effects, as they belong to someone else. My shows are original, with original material, and original patter. I don't copy other performer's material and don't even think of copying their styles. What's mine, is mine and I work VERY hard to keep it that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:12 pm 
Emperor Penguin

moeridge wrote:
Allot of times criss is acting and it is mostly fake but thats what magic is criss is a realy good magician better than most of us will ever be.

Speak for yourself. I am sure Criss is a far better speller than you will ever be, but that is not saying much. Criss does not do magic, he does camera editing and cutshots. David Blaine did magic, legitimate magic that did not need a cutshot every second. Criss Angel is nothing more than a hack, and a poor Blaine emulator, nothing more. I doubt Criss could even perform most of the material in Mark Wilson's course judging from his mediocre basic handlings that I have seen before the cutaway.

Also whether you do all original material is irrelevant, and no indication of skill level at all. Some are magic inventors/innovators, some are merely performers. Few are actually great at both. One can be very successful at being proficient at one, they do not need to be both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:05 pm 
Emperor Penguin

moeridge wrote:
Allot of times criss is acting and it is mostly fake but thats what magic is criss is a realy good magician better than most of us will ever be even though banacheck, luke jarmay and all those peaple help him with his effects tell me that you make up all of your tricks and dont look to vidies, books and other magicians to help you with yours.

I graded your post... you got an F.

I then laughed for 10 minutes because you said Criss Angel is a better magician than Banachek and Luke Jermay. You do realize that those two come up with a lot of the material Criss uses on his show, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:27 pm 
born to perform.

HAHA. That's true. At the beginning of every episode, it says, "These stunts and illusions are DESIGNED and tested by Criss Angel, a highly trained professional..." :roll: Give me a freaking break!!! I become less of a Criss Angel fan every week. I literally watch the show so I know what effects to take OUT of my act.