View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:09 pm 
Penguin

***EDIT***

Killey Key
(The Bat and a Pk coin* sometimes)
Chinese coin (cant afford a kueppers quarter shell)*
Quarters or american halves.*
*-all in coin purse.

Garrett

Last edited by mombourquette on Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:14 pm 

If I am wearing a sport coat or dinner jacket, chances are pretty good that I am wearing this:

I would only recommend this to the working pro because of the expensive price tag. (I find it extremely practical and I am prepared to perform at a moments notice).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:17 pm 
Penguin

That looks like some sort of sexual bondage thingy...I usually keep my things in a cool invention that are built right into most clothing...ummm, I think they are called pockets...yeah, thats it! 8)

Now that's sarcasm lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:18 pm 
born to perform.

DerZauberer wrote:
If I am wearing a sport coat or dinner jacket, chances are pretty good that I am wearing this:

I would only recommend this to the working pro because of the expensive price tag. (I find it extremely practical and I am prepared to perform at a moments notice).

that thing is awesome for a suit
hmm... how much is it and where can you buy it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:40 pm 
Emperor Penguin

^^It's $300 and can be found at www.highcalibermagic.com

Last edited by adjones on Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:42 pm 

trobbins2584 wrote:
That looks like some sort of sexual bondage thingy...I usually keep my things in a cool invention that are built right into most clothing...ummm, I think they are called pockets...yeah, thats it! 8)

There’s nothing wrong with pockets. However, when you’re wearing a suit or sport coat and your pockets are loaded, they show a bulge and the coat sags. It looks bad. Wearing jeans, it’s even worse, you can’t fit anything. (Once being in law enforcement for 10 years, this feels very comfortable to me).

borntopreform wrote:

I hesitate to tell anyone about this secret weapon of mine, because everyone will want one and it won’t be so special anymore. Whenever I am at the Castle and it flashes when I am at the valet, I always get stopped by another magician with 20 questions.

It’s made by High Caliber Magic and it’s about $300.00. (It’s only practical as an investment for a working pro. To anyone else it would be a gimmick or cool toy. I doubt you could wear it to school, you might get campus security hitting you with a taser-gun before they realize what you have).

Last edited by DerZauberer on Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:43 pm 

adjones wrote:
^^It's $100

Wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:44 pm 
Emperor Penguin

DerZauberer wrote:
adjones wrote:
^^It's $100

Wrong

My bad, I meant to put $300. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:45 pm 
born to perform.

DerZauberer wrote:
trobbins2584 wrote:

There’s nothing wrong with pockets. However, when you’re wearing a suit or sport coat and your pockets are loaded, they show a bulge and the coat sags. It looks bad. Wearing jeans, it’s even worse, you can’t fit anything. (Once being in law enforcement for 10 years, this feels very comfortable to me).

borntopreform wrote:

I hesitate to tell anyone about this secret weapon of mine, because everyone will want one and it won’t be so special anymore. Whenever I am at the Castle and it flashes when I am at the valet, I always get stopped by another magician with 20 questions.

It’s made by High Caliber Magic and it’s about $300.00. (It’s only practical as an investment for a working pro. To anyone else it would be a gimmick or cool toy. I doubt you could wear it to school, you might get campus security hitting you with a taser-gun before they realize what you have).

Yeah, I wouldn't wear it to school, it would look really strange.
I was thinking about when I get older, and go to formal dinner parties and such it would be cool to have for walk around and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:45 am 

I just received my HCM holster rig. I opted for the more economical and slimmer "Ricochet" model at a more palatable cost of $175.

This is a magnificent piece of work on a par with other high end leather workers who craft magic accessories. It sets far enough back at the sides that it's totally invisible under my coat even with it unbuttoned. It's a perfect match for The Ambitious Card's "Cellini" pouch and I can easily see the pair working well together if the occasion arises. Now that I'm visiting the Magic Castle more often due to some conveniently located business trips, if anyone sees me there I'd be happy to show off my new tool. And that's exactly what it is, a tool. I doubt that I'll ever be there without it. My entire "con man" collection fits nicely. Fast and Loose chain, poker chips, School for Scoundrels shells, two decks of cards, and a set of half dollars all fit nicely where before my coat pockets bulged noticably under the weight. I won't work everything from the holster itself, but all I have to do is don the preloaded rig, drop a few chips and maybe the shells in a pants pocket and I'm ready to go.

Thank you Joel for your prompt turnaround time and personal attention. I appreciate it, and I'll appreciate your attention to detail every time I use it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:20 am 
Penguin

Dave,
No problem, anytime! I'm glad your holster is working well for you.

DerZauberer,
HAHAHA that's funny about the Castle. Maybe I should start sending you out as a sales rep!

Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:43 pm 
born to perform.

Killer Key

A deck of cards

Quarters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:09 am 
Penguin

ghost ring, shim shell penny, and a deck of cards. i can do at least 20 tricks with that. oh yes, and a dime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:43 pm 
Penguin

8) SIMPLE 8)

1. Invisible elastic thread (Hummingbird Card style setup)

2. Invisible elastic loops on my wrists

3. The almighty Black Tiger deck

4. I will be carrying Skywalker by The Enchantment once I get it.

And a whole apparatus of skills.

I like to use the most VERSATILE gimmicks, so that each one has numerous uses, That way, I don't have as many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:06 am 
Penguin

nikiel wrote:
Killer Key

A deck of cards

Quarters

Killer key is simply amazing. Do you find it best to use it as an opener, or a closer for a routine? I vary (mostly use as an opener though), but it's always around my coins across or the ITBTWC coins across with 3 coins and 1 chinese coin.

Garrett

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next