View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: SHOW HELP
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:05 pm 
Penguin

Well i have done magic for a while but now just starting to get into stage i have built metamorphosis. Well there is a kid one grade lower than me that also is going to be in this big talent show. i want to be in it but years past he has already done metamorphosis and othere stage tricks i have what should i do im only 14 and all the money i have i spend on magic but i dont know because metamorphosis is the only illusion is have and hes done linking rings and i dont think PB&j illusion is good enough I JUST NEED SOME HELP

Post subject: Re: SHOW HELP
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:09 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
magicpuff23 wrote:
Well i have done magic for a while but now just starting to get into stage i have built metamorphosis. Well there is a kid one grade lower than me that also is going to be in this big talent show. i want to be in it but years past he has already done metamorphosis and othere stage tricks i have what should i do im only 14 and all the money i have i spend on magic but i dont know because metamorphosis is the only illusion is have and hes done linking rings and i dont think PB&j illusion is good enough I JUST NEED SOME HELP
Well if you are good at building buy Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic. It has some stage illusions to build and others you may like.

Post subject: Re: SHOW HELP
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:56 pm 
Emperor Penguin

tupelo wrote:
magicpuff23 wrote:
Well if you are good at building buy Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic. It has some stage illusions to build and others you may like.

I agree with this. You could build the Haunted House Illusion or The Witch one for relatively cheap. The witch one is more for kids shows and will cost more, but it is a well thought out illusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:04 pm 
Penguin

is there a way to re-show metamorphosis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:35 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Criss Angel did it with a wall of fire instead of a cloth.
You could make a different type of box and somehow make it so you can escape it and end up in a different area of the stage.

Use some imagination and try to come up with something original and unique.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:21 am 
Penguin

how about performing a few easy to build, easy to perfom illusions to take over you friends "one" illusions. something like a tip-over trunk and dolls house? jst get a few easy to build like that and it shoud work a treat i think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:42 pm 
Penguin

he has already done those

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:33 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
magicpuff23 wrote:
he has already done those
You know if you changed the tip over trunk then it can look like a different effect. Instead of producing it can disappear people too. Get MWCCIM and you will be set for the show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 pm 
Penguin

Where can I buy building plans for metamorphosis? I've asked twice on different threads already but no one will answer me...For the kid and or adult whom posted this topic (or anyone for that matter)...you've built it so...where did you learn how to? Thanks!

Addzapper :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:29 pm 
born to perform.

I'll recommend IllusionTec by Andrew Mayne. Buy it, there's tons of illusions to choose from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:48 am 
Penguin

Have you used animals in you show? Perhaps produce a rabbit. How about some doves, a cat or dog. Everyone loves the animals!