View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: how do i do it?!??!???
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:14 pm 
Penguin

i got the klutz book today and i did all the steps up to the 3 ball "jug".. and i can do it just fine for one cycle!!! only!! after that the balls start getting out of control... so basically i do one juggle and then i have to reset the balls!! i hate juggling!!!!!! how do i keep going?!??!????

what a waste of money. it doesnt even try to help you all it does it go from this step and then its like "OK GREAT NOW YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT 20 TIMES LOL LOL AND ONLY 2 PAGES BACK I AM TELLING YOU TO TOSS ONE BALL IN THE AIR LOL LOL"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:24 pm 
Penguin

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. It's going to be okay, sir.

Just practice. No need to have a heart attack just because you can't do it the first time. This relates exactly with an essay I'm writing. Just keep practicing. You'll get it.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:37 pm 
Penguin

i tried again and now i completely forgot how to even juggle 2!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:51 pm 
born to perform.

It's easy......

Do ONE cycle of 3 balls, then as the last ball reaches your left/right hand (whatever you are) throw the ball up in the opposite hand. You might not catch it at first, but throw it up even though it might not go anywhere. Get used to throwing the balls.

or

You can buy or get the Juggling DVD as the promotion.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:01 am 
Penguin

Keep Practicing and don't look at your hands look at the balls. Trow one up in your right hand then left then right and it repeats itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:32 am 
Emperor Penguin

Juggling will take you a long time to get down. Did you follow what the book says completely?

Start with 1 ball and keep throwing it from hand to hand untill it becomes second nature and your throws become consistant.

Then go to 2 balls and repeat untill each it is second nature. Make sure your throws are consistant.

3 balls is next. Here it gets tricky, but after time and practice with 1 and 2 balls, you should be able to do it after a few weeks practice.

Practice over a bed so you don't have to bend over as far to pick the bags up when they drop.

Good luck, and wait untill you try 4 balls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:38 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Burleson , Texas , stop buying every new trick and Read some bloody books
keep trying, I finally can juggle 3! It only took me 3 years to learn :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:23 am 
born to perform.

Young grasshopper, i have a wise old story to tell you. I have a few friends at schoool, and we were hanging out one day and i picked up 3 orange fruit things from some bush next to us, and started juggling them. All 3 of my friends where amazed and just said How Do You Do That???....so...We all went over to my house, and I gave them each 3 balls (i have planety to spare) and told them the classic way of "throw up one, then two, then three method." At first it was really frustrating as some of them cleared the entire room, trying to not let the balls "get away", a problem i too faced when i started to learn juggling. So we spent 4 or 5 hours up in room, juggling, then playing guitar or keyboard when some got frustrated, then back to juggling. A week later two of my friends come to me and show that they can juggle 3 balls. Well. In just one week. This time I was totally amazed, [edited] it took my FOREVER to learn as i kept on getting frustarted too easily. Anyways, a week later, my other friend comes to me and shows that he can juggle too now. It took him two weeks to learn. Moral: Don't Stop, Believin'

ALSO: I tought myself how to juggle from watching people on the streets and in circuses. I never had a book/dvd/whatever to teach me properly. So be grateful that you have a learning aid.