View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: clubs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 pm 
Penguin

I need help with club juggling. First I need a good set of clubs. Second I need a good resources on club juggling. I was able to self teachmyself to juggle rings and balls, but I can'tself teach myself clubs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:38 am 
Penguin

sier5,
Here you go

http://www.dube.com/index.php?aw=13&gcl ... lgodW3lMKw

Don

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:40 pm 
born to perform.

Start out with just two clubs and try to make their rotations the same. It took a month or so to pick up club juggling. Chunk the two clubs just like you woulb balls and try to throw them equally strong so they rotate with the same speed. Then get a third one on there.

Also, i asked a similar quastion a while back, and a lot of people told me that www.renegadejuggling.com clubs are better quality than dube clubs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:17 am 
born to perform.

varjak_paw wrote:
Start out with just two clubs and try to make their rotations the same. It took a month or so to pick up club juggling. Chunk the two clubs just like you woulb balls and try to throw them equally strong so they rotate with the same speed. Then get a third one on there.

Also, i asked a similar quastion a while back, and a lot of people told me that www.renegadejuggling.com clubs are better quality than dube clubs.

Wow, now I've even got people doing my job of reccomending renegade for me! :lol: but yeah, renegade is deffinately the way to go. If you're just starting out, i would suggest buying a cheaper set to learn. That way if you decide you don't care for clubs, you didn't just spend $200 on a nice set! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:28 am 
born to perform.

juggleguy wrote:
varjak_paw wrote:

Wow, now I've even got people doing my job of reccomending renegade for me! :lol: but yeah, renegade is deffinately the way to go. If you're just starting out, i would suggest buying a cheaper set to learn. That way if you decide you don't care for clubs, you didn't just spend $200 on a nice set! :wink:

Lol, at your service :wink: