View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: criss angel new slogan
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:17 am 
Penguin

I have noticed that in various interviews criss angel has been saying things like "its good to be king" or"hes the best at what he does". This gives one more reason to not like him. he is cocky and hes not nearly the best at what he does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:58 am 

When Crissy won Magician of the Year at the AMA, his portrait was put among the greats on the wall of fame at the Magic Castle. A few months back, I noticed they moved it to the waiting area to the Theatre, behind a phone booth. Last week I noticed they yet again moved it to the basement next to the puppet display. This should be some indication as to how some other magicians think of this idiot.

I have admired all magicians, famous and the not so famous. The only one I regard with disdain is that Masked Magician, Valentino. The one magician I can’t wait to see fall flat on his face is Crissy Angel…

What does he think he’s the king of exactly? Largest Head? Most embarrassing Music Video?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:24 pm 
Penguin

Well, I would assume a king would have enough money to pay off all the "spectators", stooges, and video editors he uses, so maybe there's some weight to this statement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:30 pm 
Penguin

There are billions and billions and billions of topics over Criss Angel. Just shutup please. Some like him, others don't. If you like him, great man, that's awesome, but stop posting topics over how good he is. If you hate him, great that's your opinion, but stop posting things over how much you hate him. And every little thing he says, your giving him more attention that the people who are actually fans. Oh no Criss said he thinks he's the best at magic, again his opinion and an opinion of alot of other people. Others say no he's not. What if David Blaine, or David Copperfield, or Lance Burton, or Harry Potter came on and said "I'm the best at what I do." People would agree while others did not. But I bet there wouldn't be a big fiasco over it. So why make one over this? He's a magician trying to get props, just like all of us. Just calm down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:03 pm 
Penguin

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
There are billions and billions and billions of topics over Criss Angel. Just shutup please. Some like him, others don't. If you like him, great man, that's awesome, but stop posting topics over how good he is. If you hate him, great that's your opinion, but stop posting things over how much you hate him. And every little thing he says, your giving him more attention that the people who are actually fans. Oh no Criss said he thinks he's the best at magic, again his opinion and an opinion of alot of other people. Others say no he's not. What if David Blaine, or David Copperfield, or Lance Burton, or Harry Potter came on and said "I'm the best at what I do." People would agree while others did not. But I bet there wouldn't be a big fiasco over it. So why make one over this? He's a magician trying to get props, just like all of us. Just calm down.

People rag on Criss Angel because he is arrogant. If he was a nicer more humble celebrity he would be trashed so much. People hate arrogance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:16 pm 
Penguin

KingMilo wrote:
iwantgoodmagic wrote:

People rag on Criss Angel because he is arrogant. If he was a nicer more humble celebrity he would be trashed so much. People hate arrogance.

Yup, that's right he is a celeb. So were all going to talk about everything he says, does, breaths, yee, yag, blah, blah, hee, haw, and much more. Jus tlike Brittinay Spears shaved her head, OH, GOD! If some other women who wasn't famous went and shaved her head it'd be nothing. If I said I was the best magician in the whole world, NOTHING.

And plus all i'm saying is there are way to many topics on this same crap, just move on with your life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:23 pm 
Penguin

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
KingMilo wrote:
iwantgoodmagic wrote:

Yup, that's right he is a celeb. So were all going to talk about everything he says, does, breaths, yee, yag, blah, blah, hee, haw, and much more. Jus tlike Brittinay Spears shaved her head, OH, GOD! If some other women who wasn't famous went and shaved her head it'd be nothing. If I said I was the best magician in the whole world, NOTHING.

And plus all i'm saying is there are way to many topics on this same crap, just move on with your life.

If you don't want to read it why are you looking through this section of the forum?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:36 pm 
Penguin

Because I like to find out "news" about Criss and David. Like, What's David Blaines new stunt going to be? Oh where should I look for this? Criss Angel/DavidBlaine section maybe huh? Will there be a fourth season of Mindfreak? Well let's just go look at the Criss Angel/David Blaine section. You know that's the real point of this section. When you click on the Criss Angel/David Blaine section it says under it, What will these guys next stunt be?, What will they do next? And stuff on the lines of that. Every section you click on at Penguin it has a little summery at the bottom of what you should expect to find in that section. I come here and see, "Criss Angels new slogan" and i'm thinking, oh cool Criss has a slogan now. I see a fourm arguing over him again. I mean maybe Penguin should get a "Argue over David Blaine and Criss Angel" forum for you guys. Then yea you'd have the right to say "If you don't want to here it don't come here" But untill then...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:22 pm 
Penguin

As long as Criss Angel continues to put his arrogance on display is about as long as I'll keep mocking his arrogance should the opportunity present itself. Same for Britney as irrelevant as that is. As long as she keeps displaying how [edited] she is, I'll keep displaying my disdain for her [edited] behavior should the opportunity present itself. I think this section of the forum is obsolete, personally, and should be expanded to cover other well known magicians seeing as I don't know how much you can say about two people to make it forum worthy. But that's the way it is, so you can expect a lot of hate/praise threads about Criss Angel and David Blaine here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:26 pm 
born to perform.

DerZauberer wrote:
What does he think he’s the king of exactly? Largest Head? Most embarrassing Music Video?

King of camera biting.

Post subject: HARRY POTTER IS THE BEST!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:44 pm 
born to perform.

harry potter is the best magician he is real!!!!! he makes criss angel and david blaine and every other magician look like crap :D

Post subject: Re: HARRY POTTER IS THE BEST!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:13 pm 
born to perform.

jonathan_thegreat wrote:
harry potter is the best magician he is real!!!!! he makes criss angel and david blaine and every other magician look like crap :D

I can't believe people get obsessed with Harry Potter. Plain stupid.

Brucelee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:02 pm 

I happen to enjoy the Harry Potter Books.

If you want to get technical - Harry Potter and his kind are Wizards/Witches. Crissy Angel is an Actor trying to play the part of a Magician.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm 
born to perform.

brucelee2 wrote:
DerZauberer wrote:

King of camera biting.

Jaws 3:
The Magician's Mouth. . . :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:31 am 
Emperor Penguin

They should move his picture into the bathroom in the toilet next.