View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:12 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 146
This is my performance of Unshuffled. Check my other videos as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbSLycF0ggM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:35 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
I was trying to be a smart@ss, but apparently sarcasm is lost on you. I have no interest in you or your dumb little contest. Count me out. And cardshark... I wouldn't expect you to join this. What's the point? Your videos are good, but what's being "Best Magician on YouTube" going to do for you except give you an ego boost?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 949
adjones wrote:
And, one thing I almost forgot to mention... do not judge magicians by their age... judge them by their performances and level of maturity... two qualities you haven't shown us at all.


I agree.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:27 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
supertom wrote:
adjones wrote:
I'm 15... you want to see my YouTube vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3uvp22DgRY

I'm not trying to sound cocky or brag or anything, but Chris Kenner himself, who is the executive producer for David Copperfield and the creator of the effect, said it was very good... so take that into consideration when you say something stupid like "it sucked" or " it wasn't very good quality". The whole "best YouTube magician" is stupid... and what qualifies you to be the judge? What are your credentials?

And, one thing I almost forgot to mention... do not judge magicians by their age... judge them by their performances and level of maturity... two qualities you haven't shown us at all.


Hey what i forgot to say, im not judging it!!!
Im simply nominating account for people to vote for their favourite.
Im going to post the nominations everywhere and also post it into a bulliten (spelling...)
thanks i will look at your account.
:D




We will watch videos from all your accounts and do a countdown of the top 10 magicians


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:25 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 177
Location: Cambridge ENGLAND
Ok ok guys calm down. Why do you have to be mean like that? i posted this on because i thought magicians would want to do this.
Fine ill just message people on YOUTUBE about this.
And to other people on here, get off the computer and go get laid.
Thanks! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
What are you talking about? I'm always getting laid whil I'm logged on here!!

Wait...perhaps that was too much info :lol: :lol:



Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
sean_mh wrote:
What are you talking about? I'm always getting laid while I'm logged on here!!

Wait...perhaps that was too much info :lol: :lol:



Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
What the heck....the software made me quote myself!!


Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 3120
Location: Everywhere, but no where
Timury is the best magician on Youtube, now that that's been settled. . .

I really hate youtube magic. Not because it looks bad or because it's poorly performed, but because there are so rarely spectators in it. I've never made a youtube video I liked, simply because I don't work well without spectators.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:05 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
supertom wrote:
Ok ok guys calm down. Why do you have to be mean like that? i posted this on because i thought magicians would want to do this.
Fine ill just message people on YOUTUBE about this.
And to other people on here, get off the computer and go get laid.
Thanks!
:D


Says the kid that wanted to do a "Best Youtube Magician" :roll:
Why would you think any respectable magician would want to do this? That right there tells me, your either new, a showoff hobbiest, or youtube magician yourself.
I am not being mean, you need to grow thicker skin. I am honest and realistic. Just wait till you get into the real world... man that will be an eye opener for you and many others. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:00 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 3120
Location: Everywhere, but no where
dbaker_creator wrote:
Timury is the best magician on Youtube, now that that's been settled. . .

I really hate youtube magic. Not because it looks bad or because it's poorly performed, but because there are so rarely spectators in it. I've never made a youtube video I liked, simply because I don't work well without spectators.


Timury, I'm not calling you a "youtube magician". I just consider your videos among the best I've seen on youtube.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:07 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 177
Location: Cambridge ENGLAND
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
supertom wrote:
Ok ok guys calm down. Why do you have to be mean like that? i posted this on because i thought magicians would want to do this.
Fine ill just message people on YOUTUBE about this.
And to other people on here, get off the computer and go get laid.
Thanks!
:D


Says the kid that wanted to do a "Best Youtube Magician" :roll:
Why would you think any respectable magician would want to do this? That right there tells me, your either new, a showoff hobbiest, or youtube magician yourself.
I am not being mean, you need to grow thicker skin. I am honest and realistic. Just wait till you get into the real world... man that will be an eye opener for you and many others. :lol:


ok so you think its a crap idea. I dont understand why you didnt do the mature thing and say 'it may not work, keep trying or thinking'
While you were calling me immature.
And another thing, im sure you saw the quick change artists on americas got talent a couple years ago. they came to england (to the magic circle), and i met them. I personally do a quick change, they said it was really good and they are currently giving me personal tips.
They also said dont listen to f***ing sh**s on magic forums. OH wait they didnt say that, im just thinking it.
thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:09 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 2200
Location: www.mymagic reviews.wordpress.com
Wow :roll: Seriously, you all get into arguments about some of the dumbest things. While reading this topic I could practically hear people yelling at each other! If the kid wants to find out who we think is the best magician on youtube then that's fine. If you don't want to participate don't yell at somebody for it, just ignore the topic.

Is this really what we want the art of magic to be? Can we please just have a little peace around here for once? It's starting to get extremely annoying. If a newcomer to magic were to see this do you think he'd really want to be like us, arguing like a kindergartener whining about a broken cookie? Here you(cough..David...cough) say that supertom is immature, well he's not the one who's yelling stupidly at people just because they don't want to answer a question!

Now I will answer your question. I think that Bronson James is one of the best magicians on youtube. Again, a little peace would be nice. Think before you post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:04 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 3120
Location: Everywhere, but no where
evanbishop wrote:
Wow :roll: Seriously, you all get into arguments about some of the dumbest things. While reading this topic I could practically hear people yelling at each other! If the kid wants to find out who we think is the best magician on youtube then that's fine. If you don't want to participate don't yell at somebody for it, just ignore the topic.

Is this really what we want the art of magic to be? Can we please just have a little peace around here for once? It's starting to get extremely annoying. If a newcomer to magic were to see this do you think he'd really want to be like us, arguing like a kindergartener whining about a broken cookie? Here you(cough..David...cough) say that supertom is immature, well he's not the one who's yelling stupidly at people just because they don't want to answer a question!

Now I will answer your question. I think that Bronson James is one of the best magicians on youtube. Again, a little peace would be nice. Think before you post.


Do we want argument and anger? No, and there is no anger in Dave's posts. He, like many others, is frustrated by the arrogance of newcomers who think they're hot stuff because they've "met" a professional or because they where complimented.

Secondly, the phenomenon known as "youtube", has caused alot of problems in the magic community. Poor performances, exposure, and apparently assinine contests are smearing our art's reputaion.

No anger, just frustration.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:46 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 2200
Location: www.mymagic reviews.wordpress.com
Sorry Dave and others, I just was having one of those days, if you know what I mean. I didn't mean to offend anyone. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.