View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ring flite
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:50 pm 
Penguin

I wonder you could give me a tip about the ring flite.... Actually the presentation and patter of the ring flite. My handling of the gimmick is good but i just need a good presentation. The one i use now is that i ask for a ring, then vanish it with some jokes. Ask them if it is a expensive ring and then tell them that i use to place expensive things in a safe place, yeah...in a safe. In my pocket i've got my keys to my safe and you can come to my house and we can open the safe if you know what i mean. The i pretending to seach for the "safe key" and i see the ring. Then I say: Maybe it shouldnt be me and you or something. I'm from Norway so my English is not so good but i hope you understand. Hope i can hear your presentations and maybe some jokes :D

Post subject: ring flite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 pm 
Penguin

I think that switching the ring at the start will help to break the fake (No pun)
then do a line of you have some money to pay them back and show the key. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:17 pm 
Team Penguin

I use the spectator's ring in a few tricks before doing the Ring Flight (I actually use Rinky Dinky instead).

I do a crazy man's handcuffs type effect using the ring and a rubber band, and then I link the ring onto the rubber band, take it off and then make it vanish...it reappears on the keys.

My patter is all comedic and refers to the ring I'm always using...the above is just how I make my way into using the Rinky Dinky.