View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:48 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 30
ukcop wrote:
Wait, so you do restaurants and private parties, apparently :roll: yet you dont know what "real magic" is and cant put a show together.


no i dindt know whats busking was.


Last edited by Babidi on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:41 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 24 Jan 2003
Posts: 4110
Location: Milford OH
Babidi wrote:
ukcop wrote:
Wait, so you do restaurants and private parties, apparently :roll: yet you dont know what "real magic" is and cant put a show together.


no i dindt know whats busking and them i aks whats is real magic for you guys ?


I am literate in 8 languages with four different alphabets, but your post are actually unintelligible. Use SPELL CHECK! If you don't have a good version of one get the Google tool bar, (it's free) and use that.

I refuse to try to respond to this poster until he becomes intelligent enough to listen to us and stop his bull crap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:51 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 30
paddy wrote:
Babidi wrote:
ukcop wrote:
Wait, so you do restaurants and private parties, apparently :roll: yet you dont know what "real magic" is and cant put a show together.


no i dindt know whats busking and them i aks whats is real magic for you guys ?


I am literate in 8 languages with four different alphabets, but your post are actually unintelligible. Use SPELL CHECK! If you don't have a good version of one get the Google tool bar, (it's free) and use that.

I refuse to try to respond to this poster until he becomes intelligent enough to listen to us and stop his bull crap.


jerk.............


Last edited by Babidi on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
Oh thats just a great way to get help around here.
Maybe you should go back to T11, you probably fit in there fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:20 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 30
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
Oh thats just a great way to get help around here.
Maybe you should go back to T11, you probably fit in there fine.


did you saw what he wrote


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:57 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 8861
Location: Las Vegas
Nobody has offered any help other than "learn to write" and "grow up."

All these questions have been answered before in other threads.
Since it's obvious that this topic will never turn around and be productive again, I'm locking this.

Feel free to appeal this decision to another Mod if you feel I'm being unfair.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.