View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Rules Concerning Posting in Contests
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:37 am 
Site Admin

Please read these rules before posting in the Contest Forums. These rules are in addition to the regular Rules of the Forums.

1. Only one entry per user, unless otherwise stated by the originator of the contest.

2. Any attempt to post multiple guesses through different user names, or ISP's will be investigated thoroughly. If it is found you did violate this rule then you will be banned. This is non-negotiable. I don't want to hear about how your little brother or sister got your password blah blah blah. Be responsible.

3. Do not make any thread about a contest unless you have submitted it to me with complete details, type of contest, length, rules, prizes and how you are going to ship the prizes. At present only Frijid and B'Magic are authorized to hold contests. Others may be allowed but not at the present time.

4. Any disputes will be resolved by myself and the originator of the contest.

5. Contest Originators must state in plain english the contest rules, how winner will be decided, whether there will be a 2nd or 3rd place and how that will be determined, and how items will be shipped or delivered.

Please follow these rules, Rules of the Forums and the Contests Originators Rules for their particular contests.
Moderators will be active daily in this forum checking for anyone violating any of the rules, if violations are found, posts will be deleted, warnings will be issued and possible bans put in place.
We want this to be a fun forum, a place where all can have an equal chance to win something, don't ruin it for others. Remember Cheaters never prosper!!!!!!!!

Let the Contests begin!! :D

ALL CONTESTS MUST BE APPROVED. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ASSISTANCE.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]