View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:53 pm 
born to perform.

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
Yea some of the Loyal (which by the way i'm not) are pretty over the top.
But I don't really believe everything I hear....as many times as i've been lied to....so when I hear people on here saying they have proof that he does camera tricks i'm not really convinced.
Also for pretty much any Criss Angel illusion i've come up with a logical explanation. I don't know if that's how he does it but all I know is i've come up with methods for stuff he does.
Some requireing quite alot of money but as far as i know Criss seems to have alot of that.
I don't really know though and really no one knows...except him. He may be a cheater and use camera tricks and be laughing at all his "Loyal's" for buying into his [edited]. BUT he may also be actually doing tricks that MAYBE CAN be performed live and be mad at everyone for accusing him of camera trickery.
I really can't say because I DON'T KNOW.

You say that for almost any crissy illusion that you have seen you have come up with a logical explanation. Well so have many others here. There is a thing called Occam's razor. If we apply it to Crissy, we find that the simplest explanation is paid stooges, and camera edits.

Anyway you also say that You just don't know. Only Crissy knows for sure. This will be my last post to you since I don't like Internet arguments, they are too much like the special olympics...no matter who wins you're both re-tarded.

All I will leave you with is this... you say about Crissy duping everyone that " you just don't know." Well, I managed to get my hands on a bridge going from Brooklyn to Manhattan, but I lack the start up capital to put a toll on it... maybe you'd like to buy it from me, and put a toll on it yourself? it's in a cool location, there is only one other bridge going into manhattan anywhere near it.. and that one is about to be shut down for repairs... what? You doubt me?? How can you say that...after all... You just don't know!"

Last edited by clarissa35f on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:54 pm 

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
Yea some of the Loyal (which by the way i'm not) are pretty over the top.
But I don't really believe everything I hear....as many times as i've been lied to....so when I hear people on here saying they have proof that he does camera tricks i'm not really convinced.
Also for pretty much any Criss Angel illusion i've come up with a logical explanation. I don't know if that's how he does it but all I know is i've come up with methods for stuff he does.
Some requireing quite alot of money but as far as i know Criss seems to have alot of that.
I don't really know though and really no one knows...except him. He may be a cheater and use camera tricks and be laughing at all his "Loyal's" for buying into his [edited]. BUT he may also be actually doing tricks that MAYBE CAN be performed live and be mad at everyone for accusing him of camera trickery.
I really can't say because I DON'T KNOW.

If you were a seasoned magician with a strong knowledge of effects, you would be able to reverse engineer most everything CA does on his Cable show. Logically, you may deduce that it is not possible to perform live and impromptu; ergo, cameras and stooges.

Proof is from testimonials from television crew members that worked on his cable show that I have personally talked to. (By the way, if you honestly do not know, that’s pretty shaky ground to defend him).

He is not doing tricks that can be replicated live, hence one of my major gripes with him making claims like, “What you see is what you get” “I am using no camera tricks or secret assistants.” CA saying that for every other trick makes it suspicious.

I do not consider him a fellow magician; he is a TV actor using “tricks” to act as if he can perform “tricks” on television.

His arrogant attitude towards magicians and his general rotten behavior opens him up to ridicule. This is the second time he has threatened someone bodily injury. He threatened to put Jim Callahan in the hospital when Criss attempted, and failed, to debunk his act on the NBC show Phenomenon.

His threats to the New reporter recently had the editor of that newspaper write a column warning Criss Angel that they take his threats seriously and it will be dealt with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:48 am 
Penguin

Simply put, Criss acts like a kid. Immature and fusses and get's angry when confronted. I don't dig that. I know a kid that was doing some tricks, he was 15. When I pointed out his errors, he listened, applied them and said thanks.

Criss will never do that, he's too prideful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:52 am 
born to perform.

Terrk wrote:
Simply put, Criss acts like a kid. Immature and fusses and get's angry when confronted. I don't dig that. I know a kid that was doing some tricks, he was 15. When I pointed out his errors, he listened, applied them and said thanks.

Criss will never do that, he's too prideful.

Hmmm sounds a lot like The Loyal. If you dare to criticize their god on Youtube, they all sign on to tell you to go F... your mother and stuff... I guess they idolize Crissy so much they want to be just like him... without the talent and skill at magic... oops Crissy lacks those as well..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8