View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:08 pm 
born to perform.

I didn't know that. I have what you would call the old-fashioned version. Does Penguin sell the old or Losander version?

Post subject: Zombie Gimmick update
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:29 pm 
Penguin

You could always get Losanders Levitation DVD's to get the information you need to redesign your zombie gimmick. Not only is that a cost effective way of legitimately getting the improved gimmick, you'll get a lot of other routines on new ways of levitating various objects.

I have to say that I haven't seen much to say critically with his teaching methods... he's really first rate.

Hope this is helpful.
Doug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:39 am 
Penguin

There is also a 2 DVD setto show you EVERYTHING you could ever want to know about zombie. (Sans already sold separately ideas such as Losanders and Tommy Wonder's) From construction, to basic and highly advanced moves.

This set is guaranteed to get your creative juices flowin'. It's called Zombie Re-Animated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:41 pm 
born to perform.

I dont have a zombie ball but i heard that the silk it comes with is way too small and you should buy a bigger one. Check into it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:00 pm 
born to perform.

addowner wrote:
Another idea that I read about in a different forum was to use the "Chariots of Fire" music and do the whole routine in slow-motion! A different take on it, but it seemed rather interesting to me. Once I finally get a different foulard, I may look up that music and try to put together a slo-mo routine. I think that people might find it different from the rest of the show and a bit comical as well. That would fit my style perfectly.

Dave

Sorry, but this just reminded me of a " Multiplying ball" Youtube.." Exposure" Video I saw... don't judge it before you see the whole thing...the " explanation" part is very fun to watch.. :-)

Multiplying balls + "Explanation"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am 
Penguin

I see from the original dates that this is an old thread recently resurrected, but I noticed the suggestions to view Dirk Losander's z-ball routine , which is a great routine. However the old links posted no longer work, so I want to point out that the Losander zombie ball routine can now be viewed here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waGI3EjEbJU

Losander "Animated Sphere" floating trick (based on ideas from Tommy Wonder) can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ2us_lF4xo

The "Animated Sphere" looks more like a basketball or something , although I hear he also makes a special version of it as Pumpkin which would be a perfect themed trick for Halloween shows, probably other times of the year , too. (but especially Halloween) .

There's also a portion of Timothy Drake's excellent floating ball routine posted on his website (not the full routine, but you can get the idea) --

Timothy Drake Floating Ball illusion

These are examples of what the z-ball floating is supposed to look like for anyone who is trying to learn it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:03 pm 
Penguin

if you want a smaller, yet stage appropriate go to houdini.com and type zombie in the search bar. they have a really nice zombie set for $30 :wink: